Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Rochelle related but her mate Georgina Clevery... how poorly does she look 😳😳 (don’t think she has her own thread!)
They’re all the same in that little clique, hence Rochelle’s weight loss recently and their friend Marrion is the same too. All trying to be the skinniest, prettiest, wealthiest etc etc. Who needs enemies when you have friends like them!!!!

Also,

‘my plan for evening’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣(see photo below)

Rochelle if you are reading this, please check what you are posting before you post it. Your grammatical errors, or just lack of ability to structure a sentence are infuriating considering you’re supposed to be some big wig business woman, but you can’t string a sentence together literally on a daily basis!

lastly, this morning as you were (filming) kissing your son and husband goodbye you were either sat on the toilet filming (gross) or were in the bath yet again.
Please stop filming in your bathroom, what are you teaching your children!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lots of boxes ticked with that one.
Kelly - CHECK
Nails - CHECK
Cartier love - CHECK
Van Cleef - CHECK
VILE - CHECK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She would do better to have a closed group on insta where she can show off to her friends and vice versa about her material items, the tone deafness of it all is off the scale with her!! I feel sorry for her that at her age she still does the ‘get the designer item in the photo’ shot, it’s so cringe. Stealth wealth, i.e people who have money but do not brag is a far classier way to be

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean viewers all know TV presenters are paid well (far too well if we are honest) but you can’t possibly take her serious on This Morning when they are discussing social/economic topics such as housing crisis, food banks, fuel poverty & then she zips in her chauffeur driven car flashing her thousands of pounds worth of jewellery & bags 🤯
I don’t follow Holly Willoughby but is she the same?

Reactions: 18
Am I missing something here? Apart from her need to brag obviously. What is the point?! Or have I answered my own question?
If there’s not a photo, she can’t gain attention or brag, simple as that unfortunately

She would do better to have a closed group on insta where she can show off to her friends and vice versa about her material items, the tone deafness of it all is off the scale with her!! I feel sorry for her that at her age she still does the ‘get the designer item in the photo’ shot, it’s so cringe. Stealth wealth, i.e people who have money but do not brag is a far classier way to be
I’m sure she has got a private account? But she wants to show off to everyone!

Reactions: 4
I mean viewers all know TV presenters are paid well (far too well if we are honest) but you can’t possibly take her serious on This Morning when they are discussing social/economic topics such as housing crisis, food banks, fuel poverty & then she zips in her chauffeur driven car flashing her thousands of pounds worth of jewellery & bags 🤯
I don’t follow Holly Willoughby but is she the same?
No Holy doesn't post pics of her designer items. I've only seen her Mulberry handbag in pap pics.

REGATTA WATCH

have they given her a kick up the arse? That’s like twice in a week

REGATTA WATCH

have they given her a kick up the arse? That’s like twice in a week
Yes but it looks like she was photographed in her back garden. Poor designer obsessed Roch cant be seen out in PUBLIC wearing Regatta!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes but it looks like she was photographed in her back garden. Poor designer obsessed Roch cant be seen out in PUBLIC wearing Regatta!
Guys we all know Rochelle only promotes brands she truly loves & products she absolutely believes in so I’m sure she is always skipping about in her Regatta gear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are two “ influencers “ I loathe because they are so utterly full of shite.
Rochelle and Emma Hill.
I care not a jot what you do or how you spend your money as everything is relative but these two literally BOIL my blood.
Just stop it and read the room. Create a separate account for friends and family if you want to brag ( again relative ) but if you post to a whole community take some freaking responsibility.
Many people can afford Rochelle's lifestyle and possessions but many can’t.
just be aware you utter muppet.

Reactions: 5
I'd be less annoyed about the bragging if she actually had the talent to back it up. She's awful as a presenter. Why on earth is she getting these jobs?? 🤦‍♀️😡

Reactions: 14
There are two “ influencers “ I loathe because they are so utterly full of shite.
Rochelle and Emma Hill.
I care not a jot what you do or how you spend your money as everything is relative but these two literally BOIL my blood.
Just stop it and read the room. Create a separate account for friends and family if you want to brag ( again relative ) but if you post to a whole community take some freaking responsibility.
Many people can afford Rochelle's lifestyle and possessions but many can’t.
just be aware you utter muppet.
Ahhh E Hill with no money to renovate - but a wardrobe full of trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.