Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
REGATTA WATCH

yep we have had an outing today must be the first in what 5-6 weeks

Reactions: 3
Is she actually that stupid?
Blanks out the name of her new “something is coming kids”……. But leaves the pages fully accessible to the left so we can all see it’s another kids book she’s written called ‘my little dragon’

either she’s completely thick or she’s done it on purpose to get people talking.

last book was all about straightening and not straightening hair, is Blake going to be obsessed by dragons now so it fits in with her aesthetics of releasing a book

this woman infuriates me!

Just the thought of taking a sip of that makes me want to vomit!
Was literally coming to post that!! As if we can’t zoom in she’s such a stupid self absorbed cow

Reactions: 2
Is she actually that stupid?
Blanks out the name of her new “something is coming kids”……. But leaves the pages fully accessible to the left so we can all see it’s another kids book she’s written called ‘my little dragon’

either she’s completely thick or she’s done it on purpose to get people talking.

last book was all about straightening and not straightening hair, is Blake going to be obsessed by dragons now so it fits in with her aesthetics of releasing a book

this woman infuriates me!

Just the thought of taking a sip of that makes me want to vomit!
Come on Mrs Stot, you know the drill by now with the narcissist, EVERYTHING and that means EVERYTHING in any stories that she posts is meticulously done and staged, from the “machine claw hand” In a awkward position with her thumbnail on show so her manicured thumb is on show, to the Prada bag in the centre of somebody’s wedding table, to the Balenciaga trainer’s in shot of a ‘green juice’ drink.

She has purposefully scrubbed out and blanked ‘something is coming kids’ in this story and not blanked out the left side so people can see. The VERY FACT that she hasn’t deleted that particular story and it is still visible proves the point she has done it on purpose because if she did make a mistake you can bet her publishers or close friends would have pointed it out and she would have deleted it BUT SHE HASNT

Reactions: 7
Come on Mrs Stot, you know the drill by now with the narcissist, EVERYTHING and that means EVERYTHING in any stories that she posts is meticulously done and staged, from the “machine claw hand” In a awkward position with her thumbnail on show so her manicured thumb is on show, to the Prada bag in the centre of somebody’s wedding table, to the Balenciaga trainer’s in shot of a ‘green juice’ drink.

She has purposefully scrubbed out and blanked ‘something is coming kids’ in this story and not blanked out the left side so people can see. The VERY FACT that she hasn’t deleted that particular story and it is still visible proves the point she has done it on purpose because if she did make a mistake you can bet her publishers or close friends would have pointed it out and she would have deleted it BUT SHE HASNT
Course she hasn’t deleted it, anything for content. She’s such a narcissistic, self obsessed, self absorbed, shallow individual.

I have no idea how she has any followers at all, because you can’t tell me she comes across well on social media.

I’ve never known ANYONE love themselves and think so highly of themselves than her! She really thinks she’s all that, but is in fact the total opposite

Reactions: 9
The sheer ridiculousness of her life - oh I simply cannot cope without the chair I 'designed' on my luxury trip away, I absolutely must demand a whole brand new one instead of sucking it up like most other parents would!

Most parents wouldn't be able to afford to drop money on an identical piece of equipment they forgot - different if its a dummy or bottle but a whole seat?!?!?!

Reactions: 8
She is tone deaf. People are struggling to heat their homes and feed their kids and this cow is still bragging just as much as ever.

Reactions: 13
It’s amazing how much she lies. Apparently she came off social media for the week? Yet her account was commenting on & liking peoples posts the whole week 😂 She means she didn’t post stories. She definitely didn’t come off of it.

Reactions: 6
Interesting to see that someone posted on here that she never shows niormal people using the ‘chair’ then last night she posted lots of pics of of just that. She definitely reads here.

How boring is your life when you must upload 3 stories of brushing the dead skin from your leg, 2 of them being of the brush you use -one taken of the front of the brush, one taken from the back!!!

that was purely just to show her legs off and gain attention!

I thought she used L’Oréal products? Shame they are only ever seen when advertising and then never again. Replaced by some expensive utter tit she says she uses daily, along with everything else she supposedly uses daily!!! (Yes that’s £215 for just that cream in the blue tube)😱😱😱while the rest of the country chooses between heating and eating, Rochelle shows off that her bath products etc alone cost near enough £1000 (creams, candles, spot remedy - cheap for her at £16.25, l'occitane products etc etc)

How can you prepare for a 2 day shoot tomorrow? I think she means day 1 of a 2 day shoot starts tomorrow! Can she get anything right? How is she supposedly a professional

And the parenting advice ‘you will never look back on life and think I spent too much time with my kids’

…….IS SHE FOR REAL? The person who is swanning around away from the kids constantly, the person leaving her kids with shop assistants so she can look around, the woman who has a nanny and mum on call 24/8 to look after her kids, the woman who is out all the time, trying to give parenting advice!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
…..so yes rochelle, I will never look back and think you spent too much time with your kids, I know you spend as little time with them as possible, you’ve proved that on many occasions.

and finally….she always wanted to be an interior designer, so to prove she had the skills she signed up for a college course!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
well I want to be a solicitor so I’m going to do a college course on that, 3 weeks of a level 2 qualification in understanding the law’ and I’ll be qualified just like Rochelle right?
Ohhhh after that I may do a level 2 hairdressing course, I’ll be able to work with the stars then, doing their hair, maybe I should volunteer to do Rochelle’s with all my new found experience and expertise!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm new to this thread , going with what the title says ..did her and Marv separate for a bit over it ?

Not Rochelle related but her mate Georgina Clevery... how poorly does she look 😳😳 (don’t think she has her own thread!)
I’ve just unfollowed her because I’ve never seen such narcissistic photos!! She’s obsessed with her own body. And yes she’s looking skinny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.