Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having another break from Instagram cos it’s half term. How long will she actually last this time?

Reactions: 5
She’s having another break from Instagram cos it’s half term. How long will she actually last this time?
Until the end of half term when she will come back and post every thing she did/saw/bought whilst she was away

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is probably going away again. I bet her kids love half term being dragged around Selfridges every other day.

Reactions: 3
I’m here to rant.

I’ve just seen an show being advertised where Rochelle becomes an interior designer. Why do these “influencers” decorate their own beige homes and then believe they’re qualified professionals?

Interior design is a very competitive field, you even need a degree! Then this moron comes along and decides she’s taking a job from someone who’s worked hard to get to this stage in their career, just so she can have her own TV show?

Give me strength, stick to singing and leave these jobs which require brain cells to those who have a degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m here to rant.

I’ve just seen an show being advertised where Rochelle becomes an interior designer. Why do these “influencers” decorate their own beige homes and then believe they’re qualified professionals?

Interior design is a very competitive field, you even need a degree! Then this moron comes along and decides she’s taking a job from someone who’s worked hard to get to this stage in their career, just so she can have her own TV show?

Give me strength, stick to singing and leave these jobs which require brain cells to those who have a degree.
I also have to question the idiots that would sign up to have Rochelle "renovate" their home. I don't care if it is free, I'd rather have Laurence Llewellyn Bowen have a crack than let her have free range.

Also she has such expensive taste, could she even be able to keep in budget if she's not allowed to buy furnishings from Harrods, Harvey Nicks etc

Reactions: 6
If her legs get any further apart she’s either going straight into the splits or falling over.

Why oh why does she have to stand like this all the time so the bloody angle makes her look….well whatever it is it makes her look, taller, thinner, more muscly or whatever the duck she’s going for!
Why not just stand and take a photo? Oh yes because then god forbid she may get the wrong angle and look ‘normal’

It must be such hard work being a nobody and wanting to be somebody. Rochelle continually wreaks of desperation and attention, in every scenario of her life.

I think I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her as her life must be so utterly tit to crave attention, always wanting to look ’perfect’ and always wanting to brag.

Never thought it would be Rochelle who showed me maybe I do have a heart after all!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s really no need to post photos of her daughters wearing bikinis all over Instagram. There’s so many wrong uns out there. 😩

Reactions: 6
There’s really no need to post photos of her daughters wearing bikinis all over Instagram. There’s so many wrong uns out there. 😩
Omg! This totally got me!! Kids in bikinis is just unnecessary. Don't care what any one says, there isn't any need for it

Reactions: 9
Omg! This totally got me!! Kids in bikinis is just unnecessary. Don't care what any one says, there isn't any need for it
completely. The sun exposure alone. My poor kids are head to toe in the full coverage UV swimsuits.

I wonder if her kids would actually like to be at home for the odd half term. But then Rochelle couldn’t show off could she?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her kids would actually like to be at home for the odd half term. But then Rochelle couldn’t show off could she?
Agreed. And I don’t know why she bothered getting those people in to tidy the playroom when it never seems to get used.

Is she actually that stupid?
Blanks out the name of her new “something is coming kids”……. But leaves the pages fully accessible to the left so we can all see it’s another kids book she’s written called ‘my little dragon’

either she’s completely thick or she’s done it on purpose to get people talking.

last book was all about straightening and not straightening hair, is Blake going to be obsessed by dragons now so it fits in with her aesthetics of releasing a book

this woman infuriates me!

What is that drink she keeps posting? Looks like mixed herbs 😂
Just the thought of taking a sip of that makes me want to vomit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.