Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not trying to be relatable, she’s trying to get over her own insecurity of her upbringing by flashing her wealth, and comes across as an absolute chav in doing so. I always think she seems like a total also-ran amongst her friends too… just like she’s still a teenager scrabbling to be in the cool gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh roch, no pics of you having a dirty ciggie on your fabulous insta feed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pic on her IG story that infuriated me most was the photos in the wine glasses :oops: 🤡 I mean COME ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pic on her IG story that infuriated me most was the photos in the wine glasses :oops: 🤡 I mean COME ON.
She stole the idea from someone else’s hen night and did it at her hen renewal night too.

have you seen she’s literally posted 40 stories on Instagram in the last 12 hrs and a few posts too ALL of them about the wedding, wedding preparation, what they did etc. Nobody cares, literally the people who do care would have been there and nobody else gives a damn what you did, save those braggy posts for your own Instagram as opposed to your public one Rochelle.

credit where credit is due, those kids are going to make great event planners when they are older, saying as it was all their idea they’ve got initials on the waiters outfits, photos of their parents in their glasses etc, chose lake como…….ah right, that was all braggy Humes idea and she just lied as always to say it was the kids idea!!!

Reactions: 12
It was the initials on the staff’s jackets that I thought was ridiculous, who the hell would think that was an important detail or necessary! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone seen Marvin’s latest stories? There’s him saying he’s with the kids working out.

the oldest one has already learnt so much from her mum. Camera pans to her and she’s going full pelt in the peloton.
Camera pans away but you can see her in the mirror and she stops.
EVERYTHING is for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holly Willoughby must have similar amount of wealth as Rochelle yet she doesn’t feel the need to shove it down everyone’s throat all the time. That’s why it doesn’t sit right that Rochelle is on This Morning when they are discussing people in financial difficulties yet we know as soon as the show finishes she’ll be immediately back on Instagram showing off. It’s not that she has the money, it’s that she is so desperate to show it off.

No one is jealous. There are thousands of women better looking than her and with more money. If someone was going to be jealous of someone, I’m sure Rochelle wouldn’t be their first choice.
That's why I can't take to TM hiring 'influencers' and celebs as presenters who are detached from the real world. There are obvious exceptions (Rylan who is extremely grounded) but the show is always better for having someone with journalistic integrity (Ruth, Judy, Fern) and not there to be a clothes horse.

Reactions: 15
I can't stand Rochelle or her smarmy husband.
She seems the type who would blank you if you weren't in the right group of " loveys"

Oh roch, no pics of you having a dirty ciggie on your fabulous insta feed 😂😂😂
Didn't know she smoked. Is that why her voice is all quivering and weak on TM 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I genuinely only think she got remarried for Instagram as it wasn't around when she first got married! Insane in the brain!

Reactions: 22
I genuinely only think she got remarried for Instagram as it wasn't around when she first got married! Insane in the brain!
Hard to believe she didn’t show her kids at one point on insta. Then came up with some shite that they felt left out compared to their friends mums, when she realised she could bleep the whole crew out for the dolla she was too BORING on her own.

Reactions: 5
I don’t like Rochelle but I believe her when she said Alaia was wondering why her cousins were on her socials and not her. Only because I follow some of Marvin’s family who are big on youtube and seen the way Rochelle has used their kids for promo and not Alaia

Reactions: 2
If her kid said that then you say, "because we are in the public eye and we want to protect your privacy". Why are adults afraid to parent their kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If her kid said that then you say, "because we are in the public eye and we want to protect your privacy". Why are adults afraid to parent their kids?
Exactly this. I do post my kids on Instagram occasionally but not to extenet of some friends, not once has my 7 year old asked why she why she doesn't feature more heavily. And if your young daughter is asking why she can't be on social media, them.perhaps as a parent that was her cue to tone it down a little. She's basically bringing those girls up to be little 'influencers' 🤢

I see she is hosting TM again. She is so fake and giggly I'm switching off as it's getting on my nerves.
There are so many good presenters out there why use her? Is she mates with S and H maybe 😉

Reactions: 3
I see she is hosting TM again. She is so fake and giggly I'm switching off as it's getting on my nerves.
There are so many good presenters out there why use her? Is she mates with S and H maybe 😉
They’re talking about bridesmaids and having too many of them as it’s gets too stressed with arguments over the dresses etc.

I was waiting for her to bring up her vow renewal but she never brought it up, even when one of the news reviewers brought up that it was his 10yr anniversary this week

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.