Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for the crappy green Shrek juice photo she posts every morning to go with her boring pilates photo. Because we all need to know every day that she does pilates and drinks matcha. So bloody boring

Reactions: 8
From what I've heard, do you really want to look up to posh and becks for marriage advice?
If they are rich and famous then yes, that’s all Rochelle cares about. Her own husband has done the dirty on her and she took him back. I don’t think she has any morals or a backbone anyway.
Her celebrity worth, money and how much she can brag and show off is all Rochelle cares about.
So I can fully understand why she looks up to the beckhams.

as long as to the outside world she looks wealthy, adored and like she lives the best life ever, that’s all she wants. In reality she will be insecure, financially unstable and will have a less than perfect marriage, but as long as she can keep up pretences for Instagram then that’s what her little world and bubble revolves around

Reactions: 7
If they are rich and famous then yes, that’s all Rochelle cares about. Her own husband has done the dirty on her and she took him back. I don’t think she has any morals or a backbone anyway.
Her celebrity worth, money and how much she can brag and show off is all Rochelle cares about.
So I can fully understand why she looks up to the beckhams.

as long as to the outside world she looks wealthy, adored and like she lives the best life ever, that’s all she wants. In reality she will be insecure, financially unstable and will have a less than perfect marriage, but as long as she can keep up pretences for Instagram then that’s what her little world and bubble revolves around
Definitely agree with this! It's always how it looks for her

Reactions: 1
Definitely agree with this! It's always how it looks for her
Yes, everything has to be aesthetically pleasing for Instagram, including her perfect life. Which is why it’s funny when she slips up, like the smoking in public, the being late for work, her palming her kids off left right and centre.
To someone who doesn’t ask questions or really take much notice, her world and life does seem amazing. But like 99% of influencers, once you see through the utter bullshit, lies and filters, what you’ve actually got (in Rochelle’s case) is a fame hungry, fake, not very intelligent woman, who tries to keep up with the jones’ so that those around her give her praise and adoration and material objects give her an instant fix to make herself feel better about herself.

those around her all have to be enablers, telling her how amazing she is, how she’s managing to juggle motherhood all by herself, she’s so beautiful, people are so jealous of her etc. this in turn boosts her ego even more so.
And the sad reality is, most influencers are exactly the same. Money grabbing, fame hungry, ill educated individuals with no real talent, who make a quick buck and get all the freebies they can. The whole Instagram world with filters, lies and having to keep up with latest trends etc really bugs me. People are no longer happy in their own skin.

Reactions: 11
Yes, everything has to be aesthetically pleasing for Instagram, including her perfect life. Which is why it’s funny when she slips up, like the smoking in public, the being late for work, her palming her kids off left right and centre.
To someone who doesn’t ask questions or really take much notice, her world and life does seem amazing. But like 99% of influencers, once you see through the utter bullshit, lies and filters, what you’ve actually got (in Rochelle’s case) is a fame hungry, fake, not very intelligent woman, who tries to keep up with the jones’ so that those around her give her praise and adoration and material objects give her an instant fix to make herself feel better about herself.

those around her all have to be enablers, telling her how amazing she is, how she’s managing to juggle motherhood all by herself, she’s so beautiful, people are so jealous of her etc. this in turn boosts her ego even more so.
And the sad reality is, most influencers are exactly the same. Money grabbing, fame hungry, ill educated individuals with no real talent, who make a quick buck and get all the freebies they can. The whole Instagram world with filters, lies and having to keep up with latest trends etc really bugs me. People are no longer happy in their own skin.
Agree with this. I think she was genuinely happy before the cheating rumours which is why she had no need to show off so much and live a more private life

Holly Willoughby must have similar amount of wealth as Rochelle yet she doesn’t feel the need to shove it down everyone’s throat all the time. That’s why it doesn’t sit right that Rochelle is on This Morning when they are discussing people in financial difficulties yet we know as soon as the show finishes she’ll be immediately back on Instagram showing off. It’s not that she has the money, it’s that she is so desperate to show it off.

No one is jealous. There are thousands of women better looking than her and with more money. If someone was going to be jealous of someone, I’m sure Rochelle wouldn’t be their first choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She must have a leg/feet exhibitionism kink. Why does she always need to show her leg in photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holly Willoughby must have similar amount of wealth as Rochelle yet she doesn’t feel the need to shove it down everyone’s throat all the time. That’s why it doesn’t sit right that Rochelle is on This Morning when they are discussing people in financial difficulties yet we know as soon as the show finishes she’ll be immediately back on Instagram showing off. It’s not that she has the money, it’s that she is so desperate to show it off.

No one is jealous. There are thousands of women better looking than her and with more money. If someone was going to be jealous of someone, I’m sure Rochelle wouldn’t be their first choice.
I think if Holly went on the way Rochelle does while still presenting This Morning she’d be criticised non stop

When did he allegedly cheat and her and do we know with who?
Think before she got pregnant with Blake. Apparently it was a mum at the girls old school and they moved and the girls changed schools

• Haha

Agree! Holly isn't my favourite presenter, not by a long shot, but Rochelle posting about casually buying a £350 perfume on the way to work and calling it an "essential", you'd never see Holly being that crass. Who does Rochelle think this is relatable to exactly? We all know tv presenters have much more money than their viewers (to varying degrees, Josie won't have the same in the bank as Holly, but still), if you are going to front a show that relies on being relatable and on the level with your viewing audience then showing concern for the cost of living crisis followed right up by lavish vow renewal and perfume buying is not the way go to about it!

Reactions: 11
Agree! Holly isn't my favourite presenter, not by a long shot, but Rochelle posting about casually buying a £350 perfume on the way to work and calling it an "essential", you'd never see Holly being that crass. Who does Rochelle think this is relatable to exactly? We all know tv presenters have much more money than their viewers (to varying degrees, Josie won't have the same in the bank as Holly, but still), if you are going to front a show that relies on being relatable and on the level with your viewing audience then showing concern for the cost of living crisis followed right up by lavish vow renewal and perfume buying is not the way go to about it!
I can only think that it’s her other wealthy mates she’s playing up to/in competition with.

Reactions: 9
I don't follow them but just saw them on the front of Hello magazine and had to laugh. This "vow renewal' was done purely for publicity and money, they got a magazine deal out of it. Each to their own but I firmly believe vow renewals are stupid, your original marriage doesn't have an expiry date?!?! Vow renewals just done for attention seeking and in this case money! Makes me think their value system must be all messed up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

👏 better than I could have put it, thankyou!

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s going to drag out this renewal for another 10 years.
Deal with a magazine, photos on her stories and grid for the past 2 weeks and she’s still bloody adding stuff and screaming “someone give me attention”

then all the enablers come and suck up to her saying how amazing she is and b her ego is boosted for another day.

the men in waistcoats with their initials on is just way over the top and another reason she’s not relatable to average folk. Who would even want their waiters (assuming that’s what they were) in personalised initial waistcoats. They’ll never be able to wear them again, what a pointless and stupid waste of money.
Yes it’s her money to waste. But think of the environment and single use clothing is ridiculous.

finally the shoes, now is as big as her head (nowhere near as big as her with her ego though).

ps, does anyone know if she’s ok and still alive? No picture of green matcha today, however has she coped and however have her audience coped without It? 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm curious to how/why certain celebs private lives are kept that way and others aren't. It's only from this thread that I've learnt he may have had an affair and yet other celebrities would have had that splashed all over the Internet within minutes of journalists getting whiff of it.

Does she really smoke as well? Not a big shock story for the media I know but if so, another thing that surely would get papped and thrown all over the internet if it was anyone else.
They probably feel invisible, which in turn fuels their (her) egos and behaviour, they must feel invincible.

As for the renewal, they could have been as equally lavish with just a huge 10yr anniversary bash and stood there opposite each other in front of their friends and family and said, look what we did! Or whatever it was they said🙄😉.
More people would relate to a milestone celebration party rather than what they did, possibly.

I just think it's absolutely bonkers!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.