Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twixchick

Poor little loves should have been kept away from the limelight like they used to be. But they're worth more to her splashed everywhere. They will have no choice but to be pushed into fame to keep them in Dior berets and Chanel handbags. I'm sure she'll have another one to bring out more baby stuff.
From her last post, I see she is back to posting photos of her kids in bath tubs. It looks like she is in the bath with them, purely to get the right angle I suspect 🙄

Reactions: 1

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
You’re 10 years too late Marvin, the big day with Rochy was 10 years ago!!!!!!!

You mean your second big day, because 1 just clearly wasn’t enough?

Utter pricks, the pair of them!

Also, why is she talking about cancer in her stories last night? Then an advert for her new show? I don’t watch her show (funnily enough).
I genuinely thought she was announcing someone close to her had cancer by the way she was (see photo below). Anyone any idea?
Oh lord, that annoying clown PT of his went too 🙃
Surprised all JLS guys didn’t

LilLily

Chatty Member
I always think she has weird elf like ears, anyone else notice?

also those shoes are hideous. The point at the front is just stupid, takes up so much space but you can’t actually fit any of your foot into it!
My first thought was, wow she's wearing another colour that's not white/brown/beige!!! The boots are ridiculous.

LilLily

Chatty Member
Wow... that acid green dress/bag combo she just posted... :sick: although, I mean, it's not beige!

Muses

I never watch her stories, how you you pronounce her daughter Valle's name?

Treesy19

VIP Member
I doubt Rochelle knows where to start when decorating a tree so unless the kids witnessed the paid help doing that tree they’ll all be clueless.

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I cant decide whether I love or loathe the person who is telling her that receiving her own blood plasma is going to make her hair healthier. Genius commanding all that money for complete and utter nonsense, and fleecing dumb women like her out of money. Jesus christ what's the world coming too
Well if the cap fits 🤣 in other words Roch is a dope and an easy target 😁😅

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Just seen her post about her being in Grazia magazine... jeeez, dunno what the F her outfits are all about but I can guess the article is a self fulfilment thing.
She’s got ambitions to change ge the world don’t you know!

haven’t we all got ambitions on changing the world?

I would love to read the article and find out what these groundbreaking ambitions are.

Attachments

Apart from the cheating rumours what do you all think of Marvin? Some of the looks he gives I get the feeling he doesn’t like her sharing every little thing he does

sunday89

My friend sent me them. Thankfully he thinks the pair of them are just as tacky as I do🤣.

She really does think she’s ‘someone’
Bless, my friend has sent me the whole article by email and the words are just ridiculous.
They’ve made out the kids persuaded them to do it. They gush over how far they’ve come in the last 10 years, how much they love each other etc. it’s just 🤮 when you realise he cheated etc and all that money wasted on yet another promise to love each other for a lifetime, the same one they made just 10 years ago and broke.

It’s not my cup of tea, too many doing exactly the same thing trying to be someone, but actually being a sheep and doing it in the same place.
I would have preferred something low key, out of the limelight, privately celebrating 10 years and maybe release a couple of photos after the event saying this is what we did.

Actually, scrap that, I wouldn’t have renewed my vows after 10 years. I wouldn’t renew my vows at all.
My partner cheats on me and they are gone. They break their vows, they break up the marriage. Regardless of how much of a celeb and how important I think I am, I’m not a doormat and couldn’t just act all happy for the cameras or forget what they had done, papering over the cracks with a band aid baby and a renewal.
I did not realise Marv cheated on Rochelle? Is this true? Who with?