Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I’m a paediatrician so completely understand you and your situation. The speech spectrum is very broad and boys can be slower with their social communication but her son to me looked like there was a global delay not just his speech…
Ah OK completely fair comment then 😀

Reactions: 1
I actually wondered if there had been a falling out with his parents. She never mentions them anymore and her and marvin don't seem to follow his dad on Instagram either.
I never noticed that! Maybe there has been a falling out
Off topic but I’ve always thought his mum is beautiful

Haven’t read the whole thread but just scanned her Insta stories just now - two questions: is that Cheryl in the all black ensemble? And

HOW TF ARE THE HUMES AFFORDING ALL THIS off his two top tens from 10 years ago and her part time shifts on TM? Cos don’t tell me Alison Hammond is cutting about Villa D’Este on her salary!

Absolutely astonishing displays of extravagance and not the kind of place you get stuff #gifted so I am absolutely baffled as to how they fund their high roller lifestyle.
She has money coming in from all directions. She doesn't just do TM. Marv has regular DJ gigs. And they both present The Hitlist (and I think someone said they came up with the idea).

Ellen

Chatty Member
Are they renewing their vows?! Is it the norm for people to have another hen do before?

Last edited:

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Relatable Rochelle again! Yes she did.

and then bam it’s 1st November and look what she’s apparently listening to in the car!!!!!
To be fair, Mariah herself declared today as the start of Christmas on her socials by playing that song

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So I had to look this up for myself... it costs £450-£650, what the fuck. I'm in the wrong job. What a load of hoo ha.

Also, her daughter's crimbo list, I've never known any child to ask for silk pyjamas 🙄 😂
I looked it up too. It’s £450 to £650 per session and a minimum of 6 sessions is needed apparently.