Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Try not to go down that rabbit hole. They are vile people they just bought a million pound house ( don’t know how neither work) they supposedly home educate ( the 10 year old girl can barely read ) and their children are sleeping on duvets on the floor as they are waiting to b gifted beds
Oh and I forgot they keep popping out kids for views

Didn’t hello or ok pay for it
I agree such excess
Yeah I know. I’ve been watching the Grimwade’s since they started. Loved them at first and can’t stand them now. I’ve said this on their thread but I think they’re trying to copy what Rochelle and Marvin have without doing any of the work

Reactions: 1

hol20x

VIP Member
I'm sure she claims the help she gets with the kids is from her mum? I don’t think she's ever admitted to having a nanny. She's said she has a lady who cleans her house though.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I don’t like Rochelle but I believe her when she said Alaia was wondering why her cousins were on her socials and not her. Only because I follow some of Marvin’s family who are big on youtube and seen the way Rochelle has used their kids for promo and not Alaia
Some of Marvin’s family are YouTubers? Didn’t know that. What are their names please.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
First time poster here so sorry if it’s been mentioned, but do we know if she’s had any work done??? Never known someone to be so wrinkless at her age :oops: