Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timelife

That was my thoughts exactly after seeing that video of Blake. His entire body language is showing signs not just verbal communication. How old is he?
I mean he will have a two year check with the HV and they will flag that his development is behind and then another at two and a half years

Fortheloveofme

2 years old in a few weeks and she’s posting about him having his “bot bot”

she Is (apparently) a big boss mama designing all manner of kids paraphernalia. Surely she realises that advocating drinking from a bottle with a teat (at his age) isn’t good for her brand?

Regardless of the bottle being her brand or not, she’s supposed to be “health conscious” and all clued up on baby products and their uses etc.
She would surely realise showing Blake at this age having a bottle would be damaging to her brand and reputation. If she is so “health conscious “ she would realise Blake is damaging his teeth by still drinking from a teat at this age and wouldn’t be an advocate for this.
Surely she would be better off designing a beaker and showing how she transitioned him from a bottle to a beaker/cup.

although that sounds like hard work and we all know she doesn’t like hard work!
anything to keep her kids quiet so she can film for the gram!
if you look at the photo attached he is just messing h on with the bottle and then sucking it. Get him a bloody cup!!!

To add…not sure why an almost 2 year old needs a dr browns anti colic valve bottle either! What a bloody waste and faf on of time and cleaning valves etc. You can tell she doesn’t do household chores. No way anyone can be bothered taking these apart, putting all the bits back together again etc just for some milk for a almost 2 year old.
She’s so clueless it is unreal!!!
She has a house help
So I don’t think she washes dishes and stuff lol

Fortheloveofme

Haven’t read the whole thread but just scanned her Insta stories just now - two questions: is that Cheryl in the all black ensemble? And

HOW TF ARE THE HUMES AFFORDING ALL THIS off his two top tens from 10 years ago and her part time shifts on TM? Cos don’t tell me Alison Hammond is cutting about Villa D’Este on her salary!

Absolutely astonishing displays of extravagance and not the kind of place you get stuff #gifted so I am absolutely baffled as to how they fund their high roller lifestyle.
She has her baby cream company
He does a lot of DJ’img
She has her interior show
She does Ninja warrior
They have the guess the song show
And I’m sure they have other investments