Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Now we have a picture of all the pictures! It’s just relentless!!!

Ha! And she replied to the person on Insta that she hoped she’d get the chance to say thanks. Well you didn’t, did you Roch, you should have thanked them at the time.
That was exactly my thoughts too. I would have thanked them there and then, or just not made a fuss about where I was bloody sitting.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Glencoe

Do you think his brothers thought this too lol.
I can’t see them in any photos
I actually wondered if there had been a falling out with his parents. She never mentions them anymore and her and marvin don't seem to follow his dad on Instagram either.

LilLily

Chatty Member
Yes, everything has to be aesthetically pleasing for Instagram, including her perfect life. Which is why it’s funny when she slips up, like the smoking in public, the being late for work, her palming her kids off left right and centre.
To someone who doesn’t ask questions or really take much notice, her world and life does seem amazing. But like 99% of influencers, once you see through the utter bullshit, lies and filters, what you’ve actually got (in Rochelle’s case) is a fame hungry, fake, not very intelligent woman, who tries to keep up with the jones’ so that those around her give her praise and adoration and material objects give her an instant fix to make herself feel better about herself.

those around her all have to be enablers, telling her how amazing she is, how she’s managing to juggle motherhood all by herself, she’s so beautiful, people are so jealous of her etc. this in turn boosts her ego even more so.
And the sad reality is, most influencers are exactly the same. Money grabbing, fame hungry, ill educated individuals with no real talent, who make a quick buck and get all the freebies they can. The whole Instagram world with filters, lies and having to keep up with latest trends etc really bugs me. People are no longer happy in their own skin.
👏 better than I could have put it, thankyou!

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I’m a paediatrician so completely understand you and your situation. The speech spectrum is very broad and boys can be slower with their social communication but her son to me looked like there was a global delay not just his speech…
That was my thoughts exactly after seeing that video of Blake. His entire body language is showing signs not just verbal communication. How old is he?

Reraciara

Chatty Member
How can it be a 2nd wedding when they are still married (essentially what renewals are). If she can have 2/3/4 weddings then I’m sure she can outdo Victoria beckham in engagement rings, wedding rings, wedding dresses and god knows what else.
From what I've heard, do you really want to look up to posh and becks for marriage advice?

• Haha

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Roch is back in Boots inspecting her my little coco stuff 🙄 it's obviously her 'aesthetic' but why is everything a shade of brown or beige? I was reading something recently that the trend of neutral baby products is silly because children need colour in their lives!!
She's copying Markle who always dresses in brown or beige ( except this week black black black)

Reactions: 1

Lexi2017

Random question but who's house are they always at that has the tennis court and the ice bath? They seem to be there all the time.

LilLily

Chatty Member
If it wasn't for her Instagram nobody would remember who they were lol
This is very true... I guess social media allows 'celebs' to stay more relevant cuz you see their daily lives. And because of that they probably don't need to work as hard to keep in at least some sorta limelight...

mary11

I think her bellybuttons like that due to having it pierced then the skin stretching during pregnancy mines is similar.