Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's who I thought. Sad if it is her as she has children. I feel sorry for her lost, however the photos of to match the post is terrible!!! Posting photos of yourself in the Maldives having fun while the family who you are close too are grieving is bad taste. Go on holiday but keep it private. You managed to keep of social over Xmas etc.
Absolutely, to combine the two is just thoughtless and frankly quite vile.

Reactions: 6
That's who I thought. Sad if it is her as she has children. I feel sorry for her lost, however the photos of to match the post is terrible!!! Posting photos of yourself in the Maldives having fun while the family who you are close too are grieving is bad taste. Go on holiday but keep it private. You managed to keep of social over Xmas etc.
She’s a thick twit. Totally inappropriate post

Reactions: 9
i don't understand why she couldn't do a separate post to flaunt her gaudy holiday pics ??
She’s a self absorbed selfish fucker with tit for brains. I’m surprised she didn’t post a pic of her manicured hand 🙄 there’s still time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know who died?

Rochelle’s sense of decency? If it is her child’s godmother that has sadly died it’s beyond tacky for Rochelle to post about it alongside her braggy holiday pictures. It doesn’t make any sense. If she wanted to post about her holiday then fine, why add a bit about her friend who has died. If she really had to post about losing a loved one, why do it with your holiday pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was going through her head to post about a the loss of a close friend and including all the photos of her holiday at the same time. If she had any decency she would delete that post. Totally disrespectful, she needs to have a word with herself. Total narcissist!!

Reactions: 12
So basically, she couldn’t resist posting about her holiday but to avoid (she hoped) criticism she mentioned someone dying?

Reactions: 12
Suppose it depends when the person died. Don’t funerals happen 2 or 3 weeks after death in England? Not English myself but have family over there and that’s what’s happened before in my experience.

She’s had the amount of likes turned off for a while now!
At the minute it’s 1-2 weeks funeral turn around time in the UK.

Not sure when the person in question died, but she’s been “quiet“ on insta since before Christmas and only posted work related posts sporadically since then (other than Christmas Day).

on the 18th December in her grid post she also mentioned about holding her loved ones closer. So I’m assuming she knew then that this person was very poorly (and still went on holiday) or they had sadly died then (and she still went on holiday).

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s trying to inadvertently use this post to explain why she’s been quiet - slip in that someone’s died and they’re trying to live their life to the fullest.
Grief is weird and different for everyone and if I died I would want my pals to still go away after my funeral as life has to go on… but that post is bleeping weird man. Have a post like the last slide, then maybe the slideshow of the holiday afterwards? I dunno. Social Media is nuts.

Reactions: 9
why couldn’t see post that on her stories, why on her lavish holiday pictures? the airs gone to her head

If she has the same dad as her 2 sisters, they haven’t posted anything, acting as normal

Reactions: 1
First post: Braggy holiday snaps + vague, attention seeking grief sentence

Second post: Ad

You couldn’t make a parody look worse than this, what an idiot.

I’ve no idea about her family set up so I don’t know what ‘other father’ means
She’s always said she considers her uncle Paul Ince to be her dad. I checked that guy’s profile and he only has one post!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.