Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yes I didn't doubt you, just so shocked that fruit salad could make it into a cookbook. Whatever will be in volume 2- toast?"
She should do a cookalong with Dorklyn, he could serve up cereal alongside her toast at mama’s table. Two grifters of the highest degree

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally made a more flavoursome and complex chilli con carne in year 9 home economics. I cannot believe she has a cookbook, it’s embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn’t even leave the lid off to let it thicken. What she served up was a poorly spiced mince broth. It’s actually criminal that she has a cook book, let alone calling it Mama’s table 🤢🙄

There were 2 vital ingredients in it that you need to make chilli. Where was the cumin? Where were the bleeping chilli's? She's a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blatantly trying to copy Kylie Jenner who did Stormi World for her daughter.

When she comes up with these ideas, I’m amazed Marvin doesn’t point out how cringe they are.

He'll let her do whatever she wants after his indiscretions

• Haha
  • Wow
I cant wait to see her make Mac and cheese on This Morning later. Boil some pasta add jar of cheese sauce voila! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
FFS Ultimate Mac and Cheese????? - simplest meal ever -🤦‍♀️ let’s see what she has to say!

Reactions: 3
I’m disappointed she’s not showing us how to make her fruit salad tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I just cooked on the telly” he he he he 🤣🤣🤣

Smarmy or what!
I’ve never known anyone more full of themselves

Reactions: 2
When she shows the kitchen behind the scenes there’s another woman cooking her dish in the background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I just cooked on the telly” he he he he 🤣🤣🤣

Smarmy or what!
I’ve never known anyone more full of themselves
I mean I wouldn't call it cooking as the woman behind the scenes did it all. Rochelle just put some mushrooms in a pan and gave it a stir.

Reactions: 3
I mean I wouldn't call it cooking as the woman behind the scenes did it all. Rochelle just put some mushrooms in a pan and gave it a stir.
ah see, I didn’t want the ratings to go up so I refused to watch it. Just saw her Instagram story.
Is that all she did? Some mushrooms?

yes I noticed she kept saying “here’s one I made earlier” but it had clearly been made by the lady in the kitchen.

Reactions: 2
It’s tragic ffs.
Look each to their own but a core group are literally on EVERYTHING on ITV.
James Martin is a proper chef and is amazing and I could watch him all day long but Rochelle is absolutely not a chef in any description. ITV should have be championing new up and coming chefs who have put years in training not this bird brain super brag and give them guest slots - deserving exposure in my opinion. Its insulting to the viewers and the talented chefs out there who don’t get a look in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still feeding the one year old blended slop for dinner. Is that what her cook book is gonna have? tit you can throw in a blender?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.