Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked but what happened to Ginger their dog? No Instagram post since April 2020 and she seems to have been scrubbed off Rochelle and Marvins social media. Feels weird they haven’t acknowledged her either way!
Didn’t someone post a pic of it a few weeks ago saying it looked fat? I have seen her occasionally on her stories but not as much as the kids she doesn’t bring in as much revenue

Reactions: 2

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Why does she always wear brown it doesn’t even suit her
Yes, always browns and creams. So dull and boring!

It’s bloody Christmas, whack the red and greens out, the Christmas jumpers, the horrible festive attire (as it’s the only time of year you’ll get away with it). But no, she sticks to brown and cream as always and as you say, doesn’t even suit her.

Her whole wardrobe seems to be brown, cream and black with a rare appearance now and again from any other colour on the spectrum.

It’s just so bland!

Whilst on the subject of clothing, she also needs a tailor or seamstress.

The length of her trousers are always ridiculous, trailing on the floor. Surely somebody should point this out to her and she should buy clothes and have them altered if they don’t fit? Otherwise all she will do is wear that piece of clothing once, it will scrape along the floor and be ruined. What a waste!

Attachments

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
Omg yes please! A Mel thread x
I’m make one but I can’t do a intro at the moment I’ve got weekend brain 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she’s started tagging Marvin but hiding the tag in a lot of her stories. He keeps reposting ones about the kids when he’s not even with them.
I think she does this so that she can get more ‘likes’ on her stories as his ‘fans’ will also ‘like’ the post

I was genuinely gobsmacked when she shared the videos of her daughter on the phone/ipad at the party. She was completely ignoring what was going on and barely glanced up when the candles were lit! I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable. Really poor parenting.
Couldn’t agree more

Fortheloveofme

I think she bought a van clef bracelet
I was literally about to buy one 2 days ago!
Why does she always have to jump on every thing lmao

Its_Me

VIP Member
I feel sad when I think about this, I thought the same, you hardly ever see her. A few months ago she was on one of Rochelle’s stories and she was said something like “eurgh, here’s the dog as well”. Seems to me as if the novelty has worn off, wouldn’t surprised me if she got a dog just for Instagram. Breaks my heart if true.
She’s lovely as well

Multi-21

VIP Member
Vernon Kay has said he is presenting This Morning next week with Rochelle and Josie Gibson. What happened to Eamonn & Ruth and Dermot & Alison? Thought we’d seen the last of Rochelle doing it.