Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Do we think she hides the number of likes on her posts because she doesn’t care or because her likes are actually very low for someone with over 2M followers? 😶
Likes will be low.

her podcast grid post the other day has only had 30k views and she has limited the comments on it, probably due to such low interaction. A lot of those ‘views’ will probably be from scrolls and it automatically playing too.
I think she has limited comments and hidden likes all to hide the fact that both numbers will actually be low.

on a side note, if she visits Nobu wellness centre this week and takes selfies of herself and the bloody grey pile of towels I will actually scream.
It’s the same boring pictures every time, selfies, using the equipment, towels, fully dressed and posh handbag on show, done.

Reactions: 3

redstraw16

VIP Member
Isn’t the story that he walked out on them when they were young? Even so, it’s all a bit weird if it is him.

hol20x

VIP Member
I like her look for tonight but don’t think it’s appropriate for the Pride Of Britain awards, I think something a bit more conservative would have been better. Same with Molly Mae.
Completely agree. What’s with all the brown also?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Yes maybe someone has made her realize she doesn't come across well. She just needs to listen now to everyone saying she's a shit presenter👍😔

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The Instagram comments on This Morning aren’t very favourable.

Even have shop workers coming in to say they’ve had to babysit her kids whilst she has shopped!
How low can this woman stoop?

Also, why on her Instagram is her skin always so light compared to the this morning Instagram? It’s like a different person!
She was noticeably darker on the TV as well today as she has not long come back from her holidays so she’s obviously caught the sun

Reactions: 2

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is really pushing for the wholesome Mama thing with her cookbook, how she’s at home cooking all the time and making family meals etc and how she will miss Marvin whilst he is away, like she’s going to now have to do everything alone and single handed.

Then you see reality on Instagram, out at the ivy for lunch, m and s pre made sent to her door, “friends” sending cakes/other crap with their latest product getting an ad for free for their product etc.
Then she’s out a lot at parties etc, out with her sister last night for example. It’s not like she’s a military wife and her husbands been deployed.

As much as I would miss my husband if he was gone away a few weeks (and tbh I bet she’s checking up on him on FaceTime all the time) there’s no way I would be broadcasting and going on the way she is. Her lifestyle hasn’t changed, she’s not stuck at home with the kids whilst he’s gone, she doesn’t need to worry about childcare, cleaning, cooking, being at home and having no money to go out.

She just carries on with her life bragging about the latest buy or how much she’s missing Marvin, how she’s out here there and everywhere.
Very good points and when she doe's cook its simple meals like soup and cottage pie.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Wasn’t she with James Grant before? Wonder if they will try and take some her future earnings for deals they struck like with Holly Willoughby?