Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
wow, big boss hardworking mama has had such a hard day today.

gym/workout alone, couple of poses and “look at me” pictures, a few hrs at a pumpkin patch with the kids, off out partying in London to celebrate the 10th anniversary…..of a coffee shop/chain being open!
She leads such a hard life.

Turns out big boss Mama has rivalry on her hands in the kitchen. Turns out both Mr and Mrs Humes are amazing chefs and both love and enjoy cooking (see pictures attached).
They love cooking so much that they visit several top London eateries every week or have m and s food which they decanter into bowls (as previous posters have also noticed) and then ‘serve’

I would love a ‘real’ chef like Gordon Ramsey to come along and taste their meals and say… “nope, ready made shit out of a packet is not a meal,” “nope, this tomato soup is watery shit and tastes like crap” etc etc.

Neither of them live in the real world, yet think they are relatable. The more I learn of them or see on Instagram, the more blatantly obvious is how in real life their lives must be so dull and boring and their every move has to be planned “for the gram”

I honestly feel sad for her and sorry for her. She’s clearly got no friends or family keeping her grounded and her ego has just been inflated and she thinks she’s actually better than everyone else because she has money.

Yeah. The trouble is apart from money she has nothing about her. Void of personality or talent and of low level intelligence. Attractive enough, sure, but not an earth shattering beauty. She's 'meh' in every sense.

Reactions: 3

Pinedee

Right. Spin to win. Shit. Messes it up just laughs through things. Started talking about her estranged parent. Phil totally cuts her off

Very traditional

VIP Member
I watched some of The Hitlist by mistake last night and I thought it was a pretty good programme, such a shame Rochelle presents it although to be fair she isn't half as annoying on that as she is on This Morning.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Maybe now the kid is 1 she’ll finally start feeding him proper food instead of blended slop.
I was gonna say I can’t believe he is one even he seems a bit behind I thought he was like 8 months.

Queen Bey

I’ve noticed she’s started tagging Marvin but hiding the tag in a lot of her stories. He keeps reposting ones about the kids when he’s not even with them.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I agree but that’s not why she’s not posting. Even last year when she went away when travel was banned she was posting airport and holiday pictures tagging the resort they were staying in. Until she got backlash and then she deleted them all and that’s why she’s not posting about it this year!
True true. Just baffles me how much they all expose their lives so much for their kids sake.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Suppose it depends when the person died. Don’t funerals happen 2 or 3 weeks after death in England? Not English myself but have family over there and that’s what’s happened before in my experience.

She’s had the amount of likes turned off for a while now!
At the minute it’s 1-2 weeks funeral turn around time in the UK.

Not sure when the person in question died, but she’s been “quiet“ on insta since before Christmas and only posted work related posts sporadically since then (other than Christmas Day).

on the 18th December in her grid post she also mentioned about holding her loved ones closer. So I’m assuming she knew then that this person was very poorly (and still went on holiday) or they had sadly died then (and she still went on holiday).