Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

investigate21

Sorry 100% JLS fan here but also 100% against “horse face” aka Roch (sorry horses). Marvin was over to the right hand side of that stage tonight, anyone know if Roch was there or if if was **someone else**

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Timz

VIP Member
Looks like she’s defo got previous with kiss ‘n’ tell, Marvin spunk. Comes across as needy and clingy, and well up herself 😆 oh well we’ll know only if the pics are leaked.

She’s been quite the ice queen on IG live in past, blocking comments.

I prefer Jena Frumes, meself, good as gold 🥰

keyser666

I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks now about her photos with her hands and nails awkwardly in the shot

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I mean I wouldn't call it cooking as the woman behind the scenes did it all. Rochelle just put some mushrooms in a pan and gave it a stir.
ah see, I didn’t want the ratings to go up so I refused to watch it. Just saw her Instagram story.
Is that all she did? Some mushrooms?

yes I noticed she kept saying “here’s one I made earlier” but it had clearly been made by the lady in the kitchen.

LMG

VIP Member
They sell those chairs in Asda. Black. Not garish colour ones. Probably half the price 🙄

redstraw16

VIP Member
It was launched in Jan 2020, and those accounts are up to Jan 2021, there should be a whole years worth of accounts. There are small ways around it but there’s no way it’s small enough as a company to qualify for dormant status.

Clazza

yes the filter she uses is odd! Looks like she has bits of white fluff / hair all over her clothes! 😂