Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I've only just found a thread on this bint, she's annoyed for as long as I can remember, and forgive me if it's been mentioned before but the final straw for me when she was all about her curly hair, brought a book out and then the curly hair never came back!!!

Reactions: 20
I can't believe I've only just found a thread on this bint, she's annoyed for as long as I can remember, and forgive me if it's been mentioned before but the final straw for me when she was all about her curly hair, brought a book out and then the curly hair never came back!!!
Didn’t she say she went back to her natural curly hair as one of her daughter’s said that there weren’t any role models or people that had hair like hers on telly so Rochelle did it to show to her daughter that is was fine to embrace your natural hair.

As you say she went back to straightening it not long after

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she say she went back to her natural textured curly hair as one of her daughter’s said that there weren’t any role models or people that had hair like hers on telly so Rochelle did it to show to her daughter that is was fine to embrace your natural hair.

As you say she went back to straightening it not long after
Yes that’s exactly what she said, this is the same child who apparently asked why she doesn’t feature on her parents social media.

Reactions: 5
Yes that’s exactly what she said, this is the same child who apparently asked why she doesn’t feature on her parents social media.
She likes to use her daughter/s a lot as an excuse for the things she does. She also threw a Beverly Hills themed birthday party for her eldest as that was what she requested. What girl that age knows anything much about Beverly Hills?

Reactions: 20
She said something about one of her daughters saying she wished she had straight hair like all her friends so started wearing her hair naturally curly to show her daughter that’s it’s ok not to have straight hair and like someone else said as a role model for her daughter. I remember thinking at the time what a load of BS, just to promote her book. She’ll have big plans for those children to be involved in her ‘brand’ which is why she started to show their faces. poor kids don’t have a choice.

Reactions: 10
He’s just as bad as her!

making out it’s been an age since it’s just been the 2 of them!!!

was it not just a few weeks ago they had the night on the tour bus just the 2 of them and also a night in a Liverpool hotel room again just the 2 of them!!!! Also didn’t they attend the after party/band members birthday on a night out alone without the kids? Is that not a date night because other people attended? Do they need exclusivity to be able to have a date.

neither of them are ever with the bloody kids, he’s been off on tour and she’s been to the opening of every envelope/gigs/nights out with friends.

I love how it’s always woe them, making out like it’s their first night out in AGES away from the kids. Try living in the real world some can’t afford date nights, some have opposite shifts to their partners so can’t have date nights, some raise their kids single handed, some work away protecting and serving this country so can’t have a date night…..and there’s little old Marvin and Rochelle who haven’t been out together without the kids since……well 5 days ago when they attended the JLS after party!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing an M necklace for Marvin and she’s also got Blake’s name but not the two girls?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Rochelle posted a picture when Blake turned 6 months saying she’s never seen Marvin so happy than when being a dad to Blake. Bit disrespectful to their girls. I just checked to make sure I hadn’t remembered incorrectly. It’s still there. Blake was a band aid baby for sure!

Reactions: 26
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry but they look like shrivelled up burnt dicks on a plate 🤮

who even eats this kind of food?

one night at the ivy, one night at casa del burntdick.

Also what are those yellow clumps in the mash?

who on Earth is buying her cook books ????
Just catching up and spat out my drink at this - bleeping casa del burntdick😂😂😂😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look……
Devoted Mama who can’t go back to the Saturdays because she has kids now and they are her priority……is back out on another night out with ‘the girls’ having drinks, but couldn’t possibly dare go back to the Saturdays as she’s just so busy with her kids and her amazing home cooked meals 🤮

Just catching up and spat out my drink at this - bleeping casa del burntdick😂😂😂😂😂😂💀
Glad to have given you a laugh.

but seriously, who after releasing (a number 1) cookbook would think those sausages were insta worthy.

I’ve thrown less burnt sausages in the bin!

Oh look……
Devoted Mama who can’t go back to the Saturdays because she has kids now and they are her priority……is back out on another night out with ‘the girls’ having drinks, but couldn’t possibly dare go back to the Saturdays as she’s just so busy with her kids and her amazing home cooked meals 🤮
She won’t go back to The Saturdays cos she thinks she’s too good for them now. Plus she couldn’t possibly fit that in around her busy schedule of going out for dinner and bragging on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair we’re not missing much based on Frankie’s singing in I’m a celeb the other night!

• Haha
Do we think she hides the number of likes on her posts because she doesn’t care or because her likes are actually very low for someone with over 2M followers? 😶

Reactions: 3
Do we think she hides the number of likes on her posts because she doesn’t care or because her likes are actually very low for someone with over 2M followers? 😶
Likes will be low.

her podcast grid post the other day has only had 30k views and she has limited the comments on it, probably due to such low interaction. A lot of those ‘views’ will probably be from scrolls and it automatically playing too.
I think she has limited comments and hidden likes all to hide the fact that both numbers will actually be low.

on a side note, if she visits Nobu wellness centre this week and takes selfies of herself and the bloody grey pile of towels I will actually scream.
It’s the same boring pictures every time, selfies, using the equipment, towels, fully dressed and posh handbag on show, done.

Reactions: 3
Likes will be low.

her podcast grid post the other day has only had 30k views and she has limited the comments on it, probably due to such low interaction. A lot of those ‘views’ will probably be from scrolls and it automatically playing too.
I think she has limited comments and hidden likes all to hide the fact that both numbers will actually be low.

on a side note, if she visits Nobu wellness centre this week and takes selfies of herself and the bloody grey pile of towels I will actually scream.
It’s the same boring pictures every time, selfies, using the equipment, towels, fully dressed and posh handbag on show, done.
Oh look……

Glad to have given you a laugh.

but seriously, who after releasing (a number 1) cookbook would think those sausages were insta worthy.

I’ve thrown less burnt sausages in the bin!
The reviews of her cookbook on Amazon are scathing but if she calls this food, then it’s no surprise 🤣🤣

I like some of the Saturdays songs and brought my nieces to one of their shows on tour (must be at least 10 years ago now) and really enjoyed it !! Good tunes, costumes,dancing, it was really entertaining. Being Irish myself Una would be the only one I actually follow, she seems to live fairly normal, down to earth life in her hometown with her two kids. Had a browse at the other girls' Insta with Frankie being on I'm a celeb and must say out of all of them Rochelle smacks of someone who came from humble beginnings and now just loves showing off all the swanky, flashy, expensive designer stuff she buys, the extravagance is all a bit vulgar to be frank. I wouldn't be surprised if she files for bankruptcy sometime in the future, she's hardly that loaded when you see how broke other former music stars who were far more successful than The Saturdays ended up. She's not a mega wealthy Kardashian. Note to Rochelle, less is more.

Reactions: 13
“Their” party????????

why does she/her children have to be centre of attention?
It isn’t her child’s party, her child is attending a friends party!!!!

And the bad singing/rapping has made an appearance again.
please learn a new party trick Rochelle, this one’s getting old.

I like some of the Saturdays songs and brought my nieces to one of their shows on tour (must be at least 10 years ago now) and really enjoyed it !! Good tunes, costumes,dancing, it was really entertaining. Being Irish myself Una would be the only one I actually follow, she seems to live fairly normal, down to earth life in her hometown with her two kids. Had a browse at the other girls' Insta with Frankie being on I'm a celeb and must say out of all of them Rochelle smacks of someone who came from humble beginnings and now just loves showing off all the swanky, flashy, expensive designer stuff she buys, the extravagance is all a bit vulgar to be frank. I wouldn't be surprised if she files for bankruptcy sometime in the future, she's hardly that loaded when you see how broke other former music stars who were far more successful than The Saturdays ended up. She's not a mega wealthy Kardashian. Note to Rochelle, less is more.
The extravagance is vulgar, she has no class at all and just likes to brag.

this is how classy she is…..posting a video in the back of the taxi with her skirt ridden up so highly we can see her knickers/bodysuit!!! Would you not check before posting. I’d be ashamed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She has the nerve to call herself a chef when all she does is heat up M&S food.

E36E0AC7-2FC9-420E-8894-7016C1997A64.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.