Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
Do you know if she said I’ve already got a pushchair so I’m going to give this one away to people who need it, I’d have so much more respect for her. But no greedy twat just takes, takes, takes!

Reactions: 17

whoareyoukidding

Another gift that’s not labelled, another it’s a ad but not an ad.... pisses me off she could afford to actually buy a buggy but oh no let’s gift it to the rich one to show all the ones struggling what they have to work their arses off for..... also what’s with the pissing elbow up in the air all the time
That pissed me off no end. A lot of families across the country are struggling and using baby banks and she’s there getting gifted a fucking Bugaboo pushchair when she can afford her own. If she had any decency about her she should donate that to a local baby charity for parents that are struggling. Absolute dick she is

• Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Anyone know who died?

Rochelle’s sense of decency? If it is her child’s godmother that has sadly died it’s beyond tacky for Rochelle to post about it alongside her braggy holiday pictures. It doesn’t make any sense. If she wanted to post about her holiday then fine, why add a bit about her friend who has died. If she really had to post about losing a loved one, why do it with your holiday pictures?

• Haha

mrs Stot

VIP Member
My child wouldn't even have a phone at a birthday party!
To be fair, my children wouldn’t either. In fact I don’t know of any 8 year old with a phone.

That is so rude! The way she did that quick glance up at her and back to what she was doing.
Yes, if that was my daughter I would have been so embarrassed. Not even singing and looking at the birthday child and the other child in shot just sitting eating ice cream throughout and not even singing too.

Rochelle said something along the lines of this is what they always do meeting up for birthdays like that. So if that’s the case it means every birthday is just the same, they all come together to sit on their phones and ignore each other!

she may have money, but it shows money doesn’t buy class or manners, which in my opinion are way more important.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be shocked at Rochelle filming herself having sex, she’s absolutely dying about herself.

• Haha
  • Sick

mrs Stot

VIP Member
The Instagram comments on This Morning aren’t very favourable.

Even have shop workers coming in to say they’ve had to babysit her kids whilst she has shopped!
How low can this woman stoop?

Also, why on her Instagram is her skin always so light compared to the this morning Instagram? It’s like a different person!

Attachments

• Wow

Twixchick

God it’s awful this morning. Our Rochelle’s attention seems to be split this way: 79% Roch checking her notes, 20% sycophantically fawning/giggling/agreeing at anything Schofield says, the remaining one percent of her attention is left for the poor buggers being interviewed …
Yesterday there was an ex detective talking about harrowing murder cases. At the start of the segment when Phillip was talking she had a huge smile on her face, totally inappropriate for the subject matter and then changed to ‘serious face’ it was like someone was in her earpiece telling her to stop smiling. Then constant looking at notes was really distracting. How does she get this gig it’s like it’s her first day on the job everyday! Lol

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself
Pride Of Britain isn’t about the focus being on the celebrities it’s about the members of the public who are the nominees. Surely this is one night where the celebrities should forego flesh flashing, showing off, all eyes should be on me outfits Rochelle

Twixchick

The biggest weirdo ever having to get her thumbnail purposefully in every photo
But the green tip of her nail matches the packaging, and she needs to show people she is colour co-ordinated because that is what is important in Rochshallow’s life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off! She's such a beggy show off wanker. I cannot STAND people who have this big piss off show and dance christening/baptism/whatever you want to call it and never set foot in a religious building. Get fucked you dick!
It was irritating enough but then for her to come forward and say just how much it means to them and how special it is...I can guarantee that girl hasn't a baldy notion when it comes to religion and the last time she chose to be in such a setting was when she got the last child baptised. I'm not remotely a religious person (and for that reason did not get married in a church nor will I be getting my children christened) but surely promising to bring your kids up a certain way when you have no intention of doing so, is a bit shitty, even for Rochelle.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Has to get the Louis Vuitton slippers in on her story. Why can’t she wear Primark slippers like the rest of us?
She just screams 24/7 “look at me, look at me, I’m so rich, look at me, I can afford LV, look at me.

Someone needs to tell her just because you can afford expensive brands it doesn’t make you a better person.

Lovely quote for her here….

Attachments