Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

splogit

She must be reallly pissed at the smoking pics, she’s not posted every intimate detail of her and her childrens day for over a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Mollie King’s fiancé Stuart is off playing cricket today for three months. She won’t even see him over Christmas. They spent their last night together cleaning out their cupboards 🤣 she must not have got the memo to cook him a hearty meal. And not a song and dance out of mollie about it either, just getting on with it. Rochelle is painful

Reactions: 19

hol20x

VIP Member
She said she doesn’t like giving antibiotics unless she has to, does she think doctors just prescribe them for a laugh?

Also letting the middle child put her hands all over the fucking floor in Boots is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart

kiki90kiki

Can’t help but feel like the journalist is trying to expose Rochelle or they must know how damaging it’d be to her brand. They point out that she’s puffing on a cigarette multiple times (they don’t seem bothered about the others) and they made sure to expose her smoking by showing different angles of her so that there’s no ambiguity… I just want to say to the journalist, thank you!!
I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it coz she makes it out like she’s so perfect! Seems like such hard work. Who are you Rochelle when you’re not pretending to be this pretentious perfect mother that does it all so effortlessly?

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I’m affected so much by your death that I’ve flown halfway round the world, posted cryptic messages (as well as selfies) and mentioned it to my followers just for that bit of extra attention.

yep, she’s definitely back from her social media hiatus thinking everyone will forget cigarettegate and if she gains a bit of sympathy but doesn’t mention who or how this person died then she will be back in everyone’s good books.

things never change with some people!

mrs Stot

VIP Member
How to be a boss Mama

How to be a best selling author

How to break covid rules

How to hide the home helpers, cleaners, nannies etc from sight

How to be the biggest JLS groupie and attend EVERY gig

How to patch up a marriage when your husband has (allegedly) cheated

How to manipulate your kids and use them for the gram when at first you wouldn’t even show their face

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I see she’s not wearing a Regatta OR Next coat on her outing, you know brands she loves and loves working with. No, had to be bloody Balenciaga a £1750. She’s so transparent and such a liar.
no wonder she has been quiet, little miss pushy pushy on how wonderful she is and how clean living she is……look yet another lie, there she is puffing away like fag ash lil.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The berets are also Dior, £290 each!
It’s not the cost that bothers me, these things are available because people can and will buy them. It’s the complete lack of taste and her desperation for everyone to know that what they’re wearing came at such a cost by having the designer names/logo splashed across the front of it. Separately the vest and berets could both be nice but together and for a christening they are utterly tragic.

hol20x

VIP Member
I promise you we don’t care about your designer clothes, overpriced breakfasts, shit dinners and £200 manicures. 😁

DB51D6FF-9452-40B0-8663-7A894289D8E1.png

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Why do these celebs think babies don’t benefit from colour? It’s bizarre! I wouldn’t purposely buy anything beige for my child.

Beige sums up this woman’s personality.

Clazza

Seriously why is this woman presenting this show? She's bloody awful! Constantly interrupts, cackles and makes mmm-ing noises like she thinks it makes her sound intellectual. Er no Rochelle it doesn't! Plus she constantly checks her notes while interviewing people. Really unprofessional and awkward to watch. Josie is much more of a natural presenter in my opinion. Doesn't take herself so seriously and listens to what people are saying!

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I love how she can just leave the kids whenever she wants. Goes on like she has to juggle life as a working Mum then has the hard decision yesterday of whether to go to the gym or spa before shopping. Stayed in a luxury hotel with her Husband and without any kids.

As for the whole setting her man up with meals before tour and how much she’s missing him…..they’ve hardly been apart! Made out like he was off to war, or off for a long stint away from her and the kids, but it’s literally been days here and there.
Some of us Rochelle have partners who actually do go off to war, or war zones for months on end. Some of us have partners who’s shifts are 6 weeks onboard a submarine and then 6 weeks off - where there’s no chance of contact in between.
This lady you would think would have had her eyes opened attending the pride of Britain and seeing how others lives are so different to hers. Nope, she bangs on about her brown dress, dumps the kids, off to a swanky hotel to watch “my man” whilst visiting the spa and going shopping for the day and then seeing him on tour again the next night, again without the kids.
I’m all for couples spending time together alone, but he was nowhere to be seen while she was at the spa and shopping etc. then no doubt rehearsals and the actual concert. It’s like she’s gone only for the sole purpose to keep tabs on him (after the rumours of him cheating I’m not surprised). She makes out like she has the perfect life everyone should aspire to, amazing wife, mum, cook, boss lady etc etc whereas in fact without the mountains of help she has around her she couldn’t achieve any of this.

there’s never a thank you for people helping her, saying she couldn’t do it without them. She portrays she does it all herself which I think is highly damaging as those who do look up to her will aspire to do all of these things and just crash and burn because no human can work full time, look after kids full time, go to gigs and parties every week, exercise every day, present on the tv, go shopping, get their nails done, portray that you cook all the meals for the family whilst also testing m and s food and visiting the likes of the ivy and the Dorchester for food, do the school runs, clean the house (never seen her do this), get someone in to organise your wardrobe etc etc.

you need help and support whether it be from your own parents or in laws, after school clubs, nannies, cleaners, dog walkers, cooks, cleaners etc. There’s never any mention of this.

she needs to be more transparent with how she can manage her lifestyle as young girls will be literally crashing and burning thinking they can be like her, when in reality this is her “insta life” not reality!

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Maybe it's just me, but Rochelle saying food price inflammation has me in stitches

Surely she should be able to read inflation?

10 seconds in

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
If they have a sex-tape leak and JLS don’t re-release their condom range it’s an opportunity MISSED.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Why does she post videos of travelling to work… we all go to work Rochelle & yes it’s dark in the morning this time of year - difference is, your job is for another week & you will be finished by lunchtime while your housekeeper has cleaned your house & looked after your kids

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
It’s tragic ffs.
Look each to their own but a core group are literally on EVERYTHING on ITV.
James Martin is a proper chef and is amazing and I could watch him all day long but Rochelle is absolutely not a chef in any description. ITV should have be championing new up and coming chefs who have put years in training not this bird brain super brag and give them guest slots - deserving exposure in my opinion. Its insulting to the viewers and the talented chefs out there who don’t get a look in.

• Heart

GoldSilver

VIP Member
If she was desperate for design outfits, surely she could have found some without such obvious branding! It makes the photos look really bad and they’ll age terribly.