Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal that gloves are never used in the packing process with her My Little Coco stuff?

Reactions: 4
Dont know if this has been said before as just found this thread 🥳.. but its the posed manicure in every upload for me.. its so stupid. .. and the latest upload which got me when her mum wanted to throw in another bottle of that little coco crap... and shes like NO.. erm.. why not... P Louise and even Katie price throw in extras when they go and do packing.. she's a mess
yep that photo on her stories of the beetroot wrap, what an awkward way to have your hand, nobody has their hand like that

Also why nothing on her stories about I’m a celeb backing her old band mate Frankie who is in there, is there beef there ?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She's a mean girl isn't she! The passive aggressive meme about no one cares what your name means....no one cares about your boring nails, your boring food and your ugly clothes!

She was sat in the sound booth at the JLS opening night in Glasgow, right next to our seats (I took my teen). She refused to give fan photos, sat attached to her phone, completely ignored Oritse's girlfriend and had a face on her the whole time. Hardly the excited supportive wife!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's a mean girl isn't she! The passive aggressive meme about no one cares what your name means....no one cares about your boring nails, your boring food and your ugly clothes!

She was sat in the sound booth at the JLS opening night in Glasgow, right next to our seats (I took my teen). She refused to give fan photos, sat attached to her phone, completely ignored Oritse's girlfriend and had a face on her the whole time. Hardly the excited supportive wife!
Oohh...Rochelle just proving what a narcissist she is.

From her stories her & the other WAGS are such great mates...although you never see them out together at any other time.

Reactions: 8
I promise you we don’t care about your designer clothes, overpriced breakfasts, tit dinners and £200 manicures. 😁

DB51D6FF-9452-40B0-8663-7A894289D8E1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
yep that photo on her stories of the beetroot wrap, what an awkward way to have your hand, nobody has their hand like that

Also why nothing on her stories about I’m a celeb backing her old band mate Frankie who is in there, is there beef there ?
She posted 1 story about Frankie the day she went in but nothing since.

Reactions: 4

When I saw you’re comment about her being a mean girl this sprang to mind LOL!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ahh so she’s been sent a biscuit after the launch of “arr haitch” group!!!!

someone please inform Rochelle her surname begins with AITCH not HAITCH!

best selling author right there!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Lol biggest bug bare... so many people say it 😫🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m profoundly deaf. Is this true? I thought it was haitch. 😂

Reactions: 1
She posted 1 story about Frankie the day she went in but nothing since.
Frankie is gorgeous, a great hands-on Mum, honest about her struggles, has a normal marriage as far as we can see and has great natural style (doesn't need a stylist 24/7). So I'm sensing some jealousy.

Reactions: 12

Not well versed in JLS world, never liked them just seen this. Didn’t the guy on the far right have a kid as well, with the woman he was on some dance competition on ITV years ago?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.