Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like she’s running a small business from home whilst juggling parenting which is very far from the reality.

Reactions: 7
So she's opened a website for her products. Woo bloody hoo does she want a medal or something?

Reactions: 5
So she's opened a website for her products. Woo bloody hoo does she want a medal or something?
1. Hows she gonna personal shopper that?
2. So impressed she now obv has computing qualifications to set up her own website

I would say someone suggested it, she was like omg great idea let's do it, and she showed up when it was ready. Don't know why people are making a big hoo-haa over over-priced crap you can go and buy in a shop.

Reactions: 6
I don't envy her in the slightest. Sure, her money would be nice, but she's thick as a plank and has the personality of a tea towel. There's absolutely nothing going for her apart from her wealth and her looks. And the looks will fade over time.

Reactions: 19
I don't envy her in the slightest. Sure, her money would be nice, but she's thick as a plank and has the personality of a tea towel. There's absolutely nothing going for her apart from her wealth and her looks. And the looks will fade over time.
Absolutely agree 100% Thick as mince .

£45. Is she taking the piss?!

I cringe at stuff like this, didn’t Stacey Solomon do similar with her Primark range .

Reactions: 19
Obviously as we already knew, the girls asking why they are not on social media was just utter bollocks as I’m sure she would post pictures to her private account anyway!

Reactions: 15
Christ even with her private account she has to be attention seeking-why not just call it a random name ffs. I would almost be sad for her and her obsession with attention if she wasn’t such a massive dick.

View attachment 719808
£45. Is she taking the piss?!

I cringe at stuff like this, didn’t Stacey Solomon do similar with her Primark range .
Where did she get her definition of Baby Mama from?
A baby mama is a slang term for a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term often carries other connotations as well.

Reactions: 11
Where did she get her definition of Baby Mama from?
A baby mama is a slang term for a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term often carries other connotations as well.
I just came on to say this. There are women that find the phrase ‘Baby Mama’ very offensive.

Wikipedia says the following
A baby mama (also baby mother, or hyphenated baby-mama) is a slang term for a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term often carries other connotations as well. This term is associated with African Americans originally, coming from Jamaican Creole and finding its way into rap music.

Reactions: 8
Ok I get she 'owns the brand' but is she in the lab testing the products, putting different ingredients together to see what works, etc, etc?
Hell no! She has come up with an idea for haircare for curly hair (wow, never been done before) put her name to it & is reaping the benefits. The hardest thing she does is decide on the packaging. What a fraud!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.