Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish there was a bleeping vaccine for reality stars, wags, and ex girl band/boyband "all-rounders".

"Today I'm a presenter, tomorrow I'm releasing a single, Friday next week I'm in an episode of Eastenders, and next month, I'm picking up Alluminium in rubbish tips of Peru, breaking only briefly to cry on camera about how awful all that tit is, and how they were born with a bleeping chullo on their head....which made the birth slightly uncomfortable".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you all find out exactly where she lives?
Someone has already mentioned this before in this thread but if you go to the Barnet Council planning website then go to Advanced Search, then type in "Humes" in the Applicant Name box the relevant information will be there.

Reactions: 2
Just looked it up as well, horrible from the outside. The garden is tiny and it’s practically on the road, how’s she fitting her g wagon on that drive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow, all that fresh fish she had to show off today, must of cost a fare bit.

Bet she's going to prep it all up and pass it onto the starving kids, remember the "feed hungry kids" bandwagon she jumped on, or maybe not. 😡

Rochelle we know you read here, what exactly did you do to help feed hungry kids? We'll wait..................... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m actually shocked about the house, moving from Paris Hall with all that lovely outside space to that outdated looking monstrosity. The only benefit I see is that it’s round the corner from the kids school.

Reactions: 3
Not sure of value of either but surely if you can afford it when "famous" you'd want to have the privacy and larger grounds with the children to enjoy rather than what looks like a cramped after thought on an edge?
Yeh guess they couldn’t afford more than the 3 mil mark that they already had and that area is considerably more expensive than Epping.

She's so braggy. No need to film herself on the peloton,I have one I don't even tell my friends,they are
Expensive,a massive investment but I couldn't photo and post knowing how so many don't have one can't afford,at this time.
The post is an absolute utter don't give a tit about anyone or how they feel ,bragging,ugly traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.