Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the move. I thought it was to be closer to London for work. So I pictured a bit more central than that. Maybe her old pad was a witch of a commute in comparison but the new house is just so fugly!

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand the move. I thought it was to be closer to London for work. So I pictured a bit more central than that. Maybe her old pad was a witch of a commute in comparison but the new house is just so fugly!
Agree, the interiors (from what we have seen on Instagram) are only slightly better than the old house, the outside is fugly as hell :sick:. I guess the new house is closer to Central London compared to the old house but I'm surprised about the location as well, i'd thought they'd chose something even closer to London. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She certainly toned down the holiday posts to zero didn’t she, purely because she was mixing with friends, NOT because she suddenly felt a conscience about being a potential superspreader abroad or failing to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m actually surprised she is being allowed to present today. I understand you don’t have to quarantine after Dubai but surely itv would be aware of how long she’s been out there and how many people she was on holiday with. Surely common sense would have set it and they should be saying no and finding someone else.

Reactions: 27
She’s just had the cheek to say her Christmas was different like everyone! You were in dubai for 3 weeks love! Jesus!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Not sure if anyone else caught on to Matthew making a dig at her for being on holiday during a pandemic 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m actually surprised she is being allowed to present today. I understand you don’t have to quarantine after Dubai but surely itv would be aware of how long she’s been out there and how many people she was on holiday with. Surely common sense would have set it and they should be saying no and finding someone else.
She should herself be responsible enough to say ( or even think) I’ve got a very young baby , I’ve been to a country that has made many headlines due to people’s lacks of respecting the rules so I’ve made the sensible and right decision to isolate. But no, she has headed on into work to spread any germs amongst her colleagues. Selfish. Plus she lives in a Tier 4 area with very high cases.

Reactions: 30
She should herself be responsible enough to say ( or even think) I’ve got a very young baby , I’ve been to a country that has made many headlines due to people’s lacks of respecting the rules so I’ve made the sensible and right decision to isolate. But no, she has headed on into work to spread any germs amongst her colleagues. Selfish. Plus she lives in a Tier 4 area with very high cases.
The fact she took her very young baby away just proves she does not give a duck about this virus - let alone spreading it around. Smug imbecile.

Reactions: 38
The fact she took her very young baby away just proves she does not give a duck about this virus - let alone spreading it around. Absolute smug imbecile.
And she turned her Instagram off as she knew people would (rightly) give her tit for doing it. I just looked at her Instagram posing in her outfit for tv this morning, all the comments saying how wonderful she looks. Yes she’s just been on holiday for three weeks not stressing about what’s going on here. It bleeping infuriates me. ITV are just as Bad letting her present today.

Reactions: 27
She's on This Morning just now but I'm struggling to watch. Why is she laughing through every sentence she reads?
And why does she look at Phil every time she asks a question?
It's like she's looking for approval or something.

Reactions: 14
I had to turn it off because it was just so awkward having her on there! How can she give a reasonable opinion on whether schools should close when she's just done whatever she feels like

Reactions: 23
She’s such a hypocrite. As are most celebs atm. Sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.