Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the dimwit now on "This morning" and Mathew Wright's rant re people going on holiday and rightly so😡 RHs face,the silly cow. Julia Hartley Brewer said she was in Antigua as tier 3 and RH replied "same" so definitely went away. She makes me sick 😡

Reactions: 25
Not defending her but she was already on holiday before we went into tier 4 so it’s not like she deserted the country like all the other plebs. Still stupid to go away in a pandemic with a new baby

Reactions: 3
She’ll be packing her suitcase (again) as we speak , knowing we are going into stricter lockdown.

Reactions: 4
Every man and his dog seems to have jetted off to either Dubai or Mexico in recent weeks it seems. And by Every man and his dog I mean selfish suspected superspreaders.

Reactions: 16
The face on her this morning! Someone can’t handle the criticism! I remember when she put up the photos of her baby shower, some people had left comments about the lack of social distancing. Checked again 30 mins later... all the comments calling her out were gone! What a surprise! :rolleyes: Shame you couldn’t delete Matthew Wright and his comment too Roch!!

Last edited:
The face on her this morning! Someone can’t handle the criticism! I remember when she put up the photos of her baby shower, some people had left comments about the lack of social distancing. Checked again 30 mins later... all the comments calling her out were gone! What a surprise! :rolleyes: Shame you couldn’t delete Matthew Wright and his comment too Roch!!

This made me chuckle 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
I bet Matthew Wright can’t stand her.

Yes, does the lockdown extend to London Borough of Dubai?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ve just been on holiday hun, while half of the UK are struggling to eat let alone go away, or am I missing the point?
‘Oh, look at how beautiful we all are, on our holiday, having lots and lots of fun’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
No. Mill Hill.
Lol just googled I used to live about 2 mins away from that house, it’s just off a busy A road I definitely wouldn’t say it’s the nicest part of mill hill. And also didn’t she basically allude to living in Hampstead before all this planning permission thing came about or am I just abit behind on thread which is a big possibility 🤣

Reactions: 12
Lol just googled I used to live about 2 mins away from that house, it’s just off a busy A road I definitely wouldn’t say it’s the nicest part of mill hill. And also didn’t she basically allude to living in Hampstead before all this planning permission thing came about or am I just abit behind on thread which is a big possibility 🤣
i thought that too....she def hinted it was Hampstead. Nice try Rochelle

Reactions: 6
Same. I've said it before....awful presenter. And she just had to show off her cute dog in the animal pic section today. Me me me again.
She's completely vacuous, hasn't got the intelligence to interview guests, interrups Phillip (not that I like him either, but that's another conversation!!!) and is just generally really nauseating. Can't understand why TM employ her!

Reactions: 13
And Hampstead is exactly the kind of area I assumed they would buy even if a smaller place. Thought they wanted a more central, trendier location. I can’t get over what a hideous house it is in a hideous road in an unimpressive area. More money than sense to sink 3m on that

Reactions: 7
She's completely vacuous, hasn't got the intelligence to interview guests, interrups Phillip (not that I like him either, but that's another conversation!!!) and is just generally really nauseating. Can't understand why TM employ her!
Can’t stand her. She’s been very lucky.

Reactions: 3
Teething powder....isn’t her son like only just 3 months old?! Why all these celebs’ kids seem to teeth at twice the speed of everyone else’s 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.