Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV should have cancelled her travelling during a pandemic, was she in tier 3 at the time?

Reactions: 11
ITV should have cancelled her travelling during a pandemic, was she in tier 3 at the time?
She was tier 2 when she went away, got moved to tier 4 when she was still away which is when she stopped posting

Reactions: 6
She's on This Morning just now but I'm struggling to watch. Why is she laughing through every sentence she reads?
And why does she look at Phil every time she asks a question?
It's like she's looking for approval or something.
She’s thick as. I don’t watch TM very often but remember once when a very simple basic UK geographical question came up ... she was lost.
Don’t forget her sister (can’t remember name) that was on one of the UK Love Islands, she couldn’t string a sentence together; she was basically unintelligible.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s also still about 30 mins from central in a taxi so she’s saved herself maybe 15-20 mins on her commute compared to her old Essex house. So the moving for better commute is abit pointless 🙄 I hate to say it but it does seem like Rochelle is just type casted for TM. She’s not a good presenter, she’s cringy she’s not funny she doesn’t have any relevant point or intelligent questions or answers when interviewing people. She just ticks their diversity box. Whereas I actually love Alison Hammond who I think is an hilarious presenter atleast she brings some life to the show. But Rochelle is like watching paint dry I don’t know how she did the best out of all of the Saturdays.

Reactions: 21
She’s thick as. I don’t watch TM very often but remember once when a very simple basic UK geographical question came up ... she was lost.
Don’t forget her sister (can’t remember name) that was on one of the UK Love Islands, she couldn’t string a sentence together; she was basically unintelligible.
Sophaaaaaaaaaaày god she droned 😔😔😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol just googled I used to live about 2 mins away from that house, it’s just off a busy A road I definitely wouldn’t say it’s the nicest part of mill hill. And also didn’t she basically allude to living in Hampstead before all this planning permission thing came about or am I just abit behind on thread which is a big possibility 🤣
I think they went for several walks on Hampstead Heath and so from publicising that, I think many people thought they lived in Hampstead.

Mill Hill is nice though and so is Hadley Wood, all pricey areas.

Same. I've said it before....awful presenter. And she just had to show off her cute dog in the animal pic section today. Me me me again.
Is this Ginger Humes, the dog who was toilet trained whilst it had to wear a nappy?! What an absolute fuckwit of a woman she is!

I do hate these kind of namby-pamby dog owners, they’re beyond pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think they went for several walks on Hampstead Heath and so from publicising that, I think many people thought they lived in Hampstead.

Is this Ginger Humes, the dog who was toilet trained whilst it had to wear a nappy?! What an absolute fuckwit of a woman she is!

I’m sorry, a nappy on a dog 😂 I have never heard of anything so ridiculous. That has made my day!

• Haha
I’m sorry, a nappy on a dog 😂 I have never heard of anything so ridiculous. That has made my day!
Yep, I think she has deleted the pictures from her Insta now, but it made me grimace when I saw those pictures. Why get a bloody dog if you cannot handle a bit of pee and poo? It’s not as though she didn’t have the space for a boot/utility room, she was living at Paris Hall then. 🙄

People like the Humes know nothing about living in the country. Sure, they had the country house, but every time they went for a walk, they had their best designer clothes on and stuck out like a sore thumb. I bet the locals pissed themselves laughing every time they went up the lane near their house. So putting a nappy on their dog just went with the territory. Poor bleeping animal.

Yep, I think she has deleted the pictures from her Insta now, but it made me grimace when I saw those pictures. Why get a bloody dog if you cannot handle a bit of pee and poo? It’s not as though she didn’t have the space for a boot/utility room, she was living at Paris Hall then. 🙄

People like the Humes know nothing about living in the country. Sure, they had the country house, but every time they went for a walk, they had their best designer clothes on and stuck out like a sore thumb. I bet the locals pissed themselves laughing every time they went up the lane near their house. So putting a nappy on their dog just went with the territory. Poor bleeping animal.
It’s not even hard work and if she didn’t want to do it herself then she could have paid a trainer. It’s a pet peeve of mine seeing people all dressed up for dog walks or in the country. Especially the cream phase that seemed to be popular a bit ago. They don’t deserve dogs if they will treat them like that!

Reactions: 2
It’s not even hard work and if she didn’t want to do it herself then she could have paid a trainer. It’s a pet peeve of mine seeing people all dressed up for dog walks or in the country. Especially the cream phase that seemed to be popular a bit ago. They don’t deserve dogs if they will treat them like that!
Same here about the dressing up. They don’t understand the term “country wear.”

I longed for the day when either her or Marvin fell arse over tit in the mud, decked in their designer finery. 🤣🤣.

Paris Hall - her house in Epping - at one stage it was the actual farmhouse the for farm opposite. It was sold separately from the farm many years before the Humes got their hands on it. But New Farm was still a working farm. I always wondered how the poor little darlings coped with all that farm dust and muck to contend with. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely thought there were something up with her sister on Love Island. Like, was she having a stroke or something? And no one was noticing. Or did she have a slight facial disfigurement which made her slur her words but no, it was just how she is as a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m due to move back to Hadley Wood this year I don’t need her as neighbour thanks she can stay in Mill Hill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does seem an odd choice since it’s not THAT close to central London and neither of them are from north London so I doubt they have family around the area.

It does seem an odd choice since it’s not THAT close to central London and neither of them are from north London so I doubt they have family around the area.
I would assume her mum lives with her. There's no way they can all they do, TV numerous IG lives and have the baby around and now the girls. I'm sure she's mentioned not wanting a nanny as she doesn't trust them and that her mum helps a lot. it would make sense for her mum to move in. Although, very selfish as her mum has her own life.

I would assume her mum lives with her. There's no way they can all they do, TV numerous IG lives and have the baby around and now the girls. I'm sure she's mentioned not wanting a nanny as she doesn't trust them and that her mum helps a lot. it would make sense for her mum to move in. Although, very selfish as her mum has her own life.
They all mention not wanting or having a nanny, it makes them look relatable.
It doesn’t mean they don’t have one though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.