Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks super petty in the pic wearing a robe more like the old Rochelle

Reactions: 1
A cream coat in a forest.. funny choice for a mum of 3.
fresh lip filler top up too!

Reactions: 2
Such a natural pose isn’t it! I often find when I am lifting my child above my head it’s always best to get my leg up on a chair for less stability!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A purple trackie, white leather boots and a cream coat to go a walk in the woods. What a state she looked. She really does try too hard with fashion and thinks she looks amazing. The state of her on the tit list too. And why was her sap of a husband dressed like an 80 year old on the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The outfit she wore on THL was so weird, like an old housecoat she found at a charity shop. He looked like he was off to play golf.

Reactions: 5
She has the worst style. Even her outfits on this morning are tit especially last week. Horrible colours and fits that make her look shapeless.

Reactions: 3
A purple trackie, white leather boots and a cream coat to go a walk in the woods. What a state she looked. She really does try too hard with fashion and thinks she looks amazing. The state of her on the tit list too. And why was her sap of a husband dressed like an 80 year old on the show?
They wouldn’t know country wear if it smacked them in the face. They always look so silly in their designer clothes in a woodland setting. Nobody wears that get up when camping/walking in the woods. They did the same thing when they used to go walking the lanes near their old home, Paris Hall in Epping. Would always wear their loud and hideous designer wear, they looked so out of place.

Why does she always seem ungrateful. To me that is a sarcastic comment.
Why does she always choose that piss-stained corner to pose in her outfits? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They wouldn’t know country wear if it smacked them in the face. They always look so silly in their designer clothes in a woodland setting. Nobody wears that get up when camping/walking in the woods. They did the same thing when they used to go walking the lanes near their old home, Paris Hall in Epping. Would always wear their loud and hideous designer wear, they looked so out of place.

Why does she always choose that piss-stained corner to pose in her outfits? 🤣🤣
She’s obviously tries to keep it consistent with the background like Holly does but that literally does look like a piss patch on the ground. Minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.