Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast potatoes are hardly rocket science are they though come on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tickles me that she uploads a pic of her roast potatoes every week 🤣, we get it your spuds look lush!
Is it just me or are those pics every week of the spuds the same pics every time, they always look exactly the same, no one makes their spuds look exactly the same each week, I don't believe it, gonna have to start screen shotting the spuds, 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marvin has donated £500 to Ashley’s fund, it’s a lot of money I know but for all her designer bragging she does daily I would have expected more. Hardly a handbag to her

Reactions: 11
Marvin has donated £500 to Ashley’s fund, it’s a lot of money I know but for all her designer bragging she does daily I would have expected more. Hardly a handbag to her
I really don’t mean to sound like a witch, but it does annoy me when influencers / famous folk donate pittance. You have the money you do, due to us, the general public who buy your goods, listen to your music and support you any way possible.

It’s a punch in the face when you’re constantly showing off your 1K handbag, flashy cars, jewellery etc.

Maybe I’m just being a bit mean 🤷🏻‍♀️ Rochelle and Marvins net worth must be millions.

Reactions: 22
I really don’t mean to sound like a witch, but it does annoy me when influencers / famous folk donate pittance. You have the money you do, due to us, the general public who buy your goods, listen to your music and support you any way possible.

It’s a punch in the face when you’re constantly showing off your 1K handbag, flashy cars, jewellery etc.

Maybe I’m just being a bit mean 🤷🏻‍♀️ Rochelle and Marvins net worth must be millions.
You worded it better than I did! Yes to all of this

Reactions: 2

Been thinking this all day.... I know it’s great that so many people have donated but I know if I was minted I would be donating more than £500/£1000

Reactions: 7
I respectfully disagree about them and others being ‘loaded and could give more’, whereas I think it is amazing this sweet little girl has had the money raised so quickly for her treatment what makes her life any more important than so many other young children in similar circumstances. There are so many justgiving causes that make your heart bleed and unfortunately so many sick children needing treatment that can’t be afforded, if they gifted say £20,000 to this one do they do this the next time? Where do you draw the line? I would rather see them donate £500 to Azaylia and then see them be able to give £500 to many others. Hope I’ve explained this without sounding harsh

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I respectfully disagree about them and others being ‘loaded and could give more’, whereas I think it is amazing this sweet little girl has had the money raised so quickly for her treatment what makes her life any more important than so many other young children in similar circumstances. There are so many justgiving causes that make your heart bleed and unfortunately so many sick children needing treatment that can’t be afforded, if they gifted say £20,000 to this one do they do this the next time? Where do you draw the line? I would rather see them donate £500 to Azaylia and then see them be able to give £500 to many others. Hope I’ve explained this without sounding harsh
I understand what you’re saying, however I think if the Humes regularly donate to charity or those really in need like Azaylia etc, we would all know about it.
She gloats so much with her materialistic items, I’m sure she would also inform us of her generosity elsewhere.

Reactions: 8
I understand what you’re saying, however I think if the Humes regularly donate to charity or those really in need like Azaylia etc, we would all know about it.
She gloats so much with her materialistic items, I’m sure she would also inform us of her generosity elsewhere.
Still waiting to see what she done for school lunches, she jumped on Rashfords bandwagon and was wondering what she could do to help, maybe she's still wondering as we haven't heard anything, and as you say IF she had helped in any way we would of known about it.
I would hope that people like these two would be giving to charities/people etc on a regular basis like us peasents do.

I may be giving them more credit than they deserve but I would be surprised if they didn’t to be honest. And I totally agree with the previous post on people making large donations, everyone really pulled together yesterday it was great to see and I am so made up for the family that they reached their target within the day but I don’t think there was any need for R&M to make extravagant donations when they were already full steam ahead to reaching their target. I’d much rather see them donate to someone who didn’t get as much publicity as Ashley has for his daughter.

I may be giving them more credit than they deserve but I would be surprised if they didn’t to be honest. And I totally agree with the previous post on people making large donations, everyone really pulled together yesterday it was great to see and I am so made up for the family that they reached their target within the day but I don’t think there was any need for R&M to make extravagant donations when they were already full steam ahead to reaching their target. I’d much rather see them donate to someone who didn’t get as much publicity as Ashley has for his daughter.
The money raised for Azalyia will also go towards other children and their families if they exceed their target :), which they have by nearly half a mil.

Reactions: 5
The money raised for Azalyia will also go towards other children and their families if they exceed their target :), which they have by nearly half a mil.
I know ❤ it amazes me how much these treatments cost, not doubting it but it’s crazy

This already seems scripted.
Her using big words doesn’t suit her.

She talks about “our” kids - yet she has none of these issues because she is mixed.

Oh look - she has curled her hair for the gig - is that her “black” connection.

Rochelle needs to go back to school and earn to pronounce words before presenting about a serious subject like this.

If it was going to be scripted why not get a black woman to do it?

She lacks empathy & cannot interview these poor victims very well,

Here is a privileged (unschooled) mixed race wealthy woman - with zero skills to do her “job” - presenting about injustices to black women. Ironic ...?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She wasn't the right person for this - if she'd established herself as a serious doc presenter before. Maybe.

But the tone of her voice just doesn't convey the seriousness of the topic 😬

Those first two stories were heartbreaking but I'm distracted by Rochelle.

Just saw on Twitter that her post about this an hour ago only got 7 Retweets. More importantly, why did she only Tweet about it once?

Without this thread I wouldn't have known it was on today!!

Reactions: 9
These women must feel let down (and possibly angry) that this bimbo gets the job.

Why not get a doctor to present it?

I have had to switch off, her reactions to these women is too fake & it’s making me angry.

What’s the point of airing this programme if you cannot find a BLACK woman with the right skill to present it. It’s such a slap in the face.

We take your issue seriously but not seriously enough to find a person to present it that can do the job. We chose a pretty ex girl and member instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know Candice was in the running for it but would have loved to see someone else do it, I know June Sarpong hasn't had children but think she would have been good to present the show. She has the right kind of balance between light hearted and understanding the seriousness of the issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know Candice was in the running for it but would have loved to see someone else do it, I know June Sarpong hasn't had children but think she would have been good to present the show. She has the right kind of balance between light hearted and understanding the seriousness of the issues.
Angelica Bell would've been perfect. She's an established black presenter who has children (Not sure if via the nhs or not)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh yes completely forgot about her, just shows you there are a lot of women who could have done the job!

Plus she was ace on MasterChef 😁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.