Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable, what an utter waste.

Can this women get any further up her own arse,

Thank goodness for makeup and filters, cause she really ain't too pretty without them.
Is this supposed be a shot we've to look at disapprovingly? I think she looks good!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t think she looks bad in that pic at all but I do think she looks different nowdays to what she did. I don’t know if she’s done something to her face maybe but I feel she was more beautiful before.

Reactions: 6
I think she is pretty without make up, but then it's not like she has much stress other than making the daily macha whatever it's called and roast potatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is pretty without make up, but then it's not like she has much stress other than making the daily macha whatever it's called and roast potatoes 😂
Please don’t forget the engagement ring picture, the bath picture 🤣. Our Rochy is very busy capturing her expensive lifestyle for us.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of people advertise those balloon arches for free on fb when they’ve finished with them. My grandaughter had a few for her 4th birthday ( as she coulfnt have a party ) and we just left them up for weeks then gave them to her little friend for her birthday . Silly wasteful cow

Reactions: 10
Not sure if I’m making this up but I’m sure I saw her say on Instagram once with a picture of her and Marvin the day they got engaged “this is my old engagement ring before I changed it” or something like that? I remember thinking it was a bit strange wanting to change the ring that your partner had picked to propose to you.

Reactions: 8
Just seen an ad for her documentary, will be aired on Dispatches C4 next Monday

Last edited:
Cor that was quick! Feels like just yesterday the scandal erupted... will be watching to see how it plays out

Reactions: 6
Christ! The waste from those balloons! Shameful getting them in the first place but to film Marvin popping them! Flash twats

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I’m making this up but I’m sure I saw her say on Instagram once with a picture of her and Marvin the day they got engaged “this is my old engagement ring before I changed it” or something like that? I remember thinking it was a bit strange wanting to change the ring that your partner had picked to propose to you.
Ordinarily I would agree with you, but the ring Marvin picked was truly awful. I'd rather my boyfriend get me Haribo ring than a heart shaped diamond ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she picked it at the time, or at least pretended she did. from Boodles i believe.

Reactions: 3
I’m in the minority here 🙈🙈 but I do like Rochelle I just don’t like how ‘showy’ she is. The balloon popping made me think like all you guys why on earth not see if anybody else could make use of them? 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 8
I saw her on this morning today / her contribution:

“I absolutely love these”

It wasn’t even convincing.

I think the only thing she has going for her is her face. She is pretty and that’s enough. The rest of her ex band mates must be annoyed that someone so talentless gets so many gigs.

She has no personality, “brand” or vibe.

She is boring & monotone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.