Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her on this morning talking about the documentary about Black women dying in childbirth.

She was stuttering, incoherent, used words like ā€œtellyā€.

Without watching it I know that many black women who are relatives of those who died might well feel affronted that this very mixed person with zero talent and no empathy is questioning them

She isnā€™t relatable enough for this subject.

Also, they managed to find a black doctor to talk about the subject and she lasted all of 30 Sec before they had technical issues.

I canā€™t help thinking they cut her off because she would have made Rochelle with her terrible vocabulary (telly) look thick.

It was nauseating

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just saw her on this morning talking about the documentary about Black women dying in childbirth.

She was stuttering, incoherent, used words like ā€œtellyā€.

Without watching it I know that many black women who are relatives of those who died might well feel affronted that this very mixed person with zero talent and no empathy is questioning them

She isnā€™t relatable enough for this subject.

Also, they managed to find a black doctor to talk about the subject and she lasted all of 30 Sec before they had technical issues.

I canā€™t help thinking they cut her off because she would have made Rochelle with her terrible vocabulary (telly) look thick.

It was nauseating
Relatability aside, I really don't think she even cares about the issue tbh. I think she just took the gig because it was her first foray into "serious presenting".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Relatability aside, I really don't think she even cares about the issue tbh. I think she just took the gig because it was her first foray into "serious presenting".
Think your right, someone preaching to us when she is mixed race not black, & gives birth in private hospitals, she took the job because it paid well I'm guessing, and she's on the BAME bandwagon.
How many more programs can be made about the bame community suffering more than others, šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Think your right, someone preaching to us when she is mixed race not black, & gives birth in private hospitals, she took the job because it paid well I'm guessing, and she's on the BAME bandwagon.
How many more programs can be made about the bame community suffering more than others, šŸ™„
What really annoyed me was that she just didn't seem to be taking the issue seriously at all in that interview.

I get that her brand is light and airy but could she really not have kept a straight face and spoken with a stern voice?!

Reactions: 9
She canā€™t do serious presenting on serious issues because she is 1) thick 2) has bad vocabulary 3) doesnā€™t understand the issues in a deep intelligent level

They really got this wrong

Reactions: 17
She canā€™t do serious presenting on serious issues because she is 1) thick 2) has bad vocabulary 3) doesnā€™t understand the issues in a deep intelligent level

They really got this wrong
But of course all her celeb mates will tell her wonderful she was šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Absolute SNOREBOMB at the post about insta being like someones house. If you canā€™t hack some
Of the criticism of being a mega show off then donā€™t show all of your life on insta.
Her story earlier of her randomly holding her hair back, with her ring hand obviously. Zero need.

Reactions: 14
Absolute SNOREBOMB at the post about insta being like someones house. If you canā€™t hack some
Of the criticism of being a mega show off then donā€™t show all of your life on insta.
Her story earlier of her randomly holding her hair back, with her ring hand obviously. Zero need.
I hate that post. Unless you have a private page then you canā€™t possibly state that your insta is like a house. When you make money from your page and need your followers to buy whatever youā€™re selling then your page is more like a hotel than a home and the customer has every right to complain and critique the content. If these dopes canā€™t handle that simple fact then simply put your page on private and do one. But the lure to make money is all too great. So they want all of the benefits but none of the responsibility or criticism that comes with it. Once youā€™re using your page to monetise then your audience has every right to criticise what they see fit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate that post. Unless you have a private page then you canā€™t possibly state that your insta is like a house. When you make money from your page and need your followers to buy whatever youā€™re selling then your page is more like a hotel than a home and the customer has every right to complain and critique the content. If these dopes canā€™t handle that simple fact then simply put your page on private and do one. But the lure to make money is all too great. So they want all of the benefits but none of the responsibility or criticism that comes with it. Once youā€™re using your page to monetise then your audience has every right to criticise what they see fit
Seen so many people share that post! All of them at the same time attempting to make a living by sharing crap on Instagram and expecting people to believe that their life is perfect as insta suggests. Really hoping things like this take a hit in the future as I'm so over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping cringe she is, every time sheā€™s on her stories talking sheā€™s constantly touching her face with her left hand. And jumping on the 1942 bandwagon now. Just HAD to tell us that her tequila wasnā€™t no cheap tit. The most unoriginal, uninspiring, untalented, UNBEARABLE person on Instagram šŸ¤¬ literally grates on me like no one else lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched her Instagram live with Ateh Jewel and my god she cannot hold intelligent conversation for the life of her! It doesnā€™t bode well for this documentary.

Reactions: 5
Family all out for a Saturday strool, kids grab your scooters, Marv you push the baby, whilst I dress in the brightest coat I can find & the most ridiculous large, ugly glasses, hold the phone, do the filming and hope and pray I'll be recognized, no one could miss me surely dressed like this, could they????
'Look at MEEEEEEEEEEE'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought today looked like the helpers day off, must parent today so will document super mum

Reactions: 6
Tickles me that she uploads a pic of her roast potatoes every week šŸ¤£, we get it your spuds look lush!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.