Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he really pushes the handmade soap company, its cringey.

It is. I first came across their products in hotels years ago and quite liked them, bought a couple bits. Ever since he's started doing their PR I'm allergic, it's turned me right off the brand.

Annoying too how it's never #AD when he's just "popping in to get some bits" from HSC or getting more moisturiser or whatever from the skin clinic or whatever it is... I mean technically it's correct not to use #Ad but the whole thing is so contrived. #ConflictofInterest should be a new hashtag!

Reactions: 3
Lord he is one painful twit..The marbles in his mouth are very visible today🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
Rob is getting less bearable by the day! He’s got an Insta story up at the moment flicking his hair about and just in absolute love with himself - what a dose 🤣 what will he be like for this 30th ‘soirée’ 🤢🙄

Reactions: 6
Rob is getting less bearable by the day! He’s got an Insta story up at the moment flicking his hair about and just in absolute love with himself - what a dose 🤣 what will he be like for this 30th ‘soirée’ 🤢🙄
He'll be decked out in Prada no doubt squealing at everyone.
I'll be honest I still follow Rob, I do find him funny some days and then totally unbearable other days, . I think all his friends come across as total snobs.

Reactions: 9
Do his parents own Palmerstown house?… I was there for a wedding. Nothing special tbh. It’s an old house so all event small rooms..the dance floor was actually the entrance hall where the civil ceremony took place earlier.

Reactions: 1
Do his parents own Palmerstown house?… I was there for a wedding. Nothing special tbh. It’s an old house so all event small rooms..the dance floor was actually the entrance hall where the civil ceremony took place earlier.
No his parents don't own it. I know somebody that recently got married there and the wedding guests were sitting in different rooms because they can't accommodate all guests in one room because the rooms are small, now there were doors open between the rooms but it's not something I would like.

He said he hired out the entire place and gave his parents the biggest room, I would imagine his parents are either helping pay for it or paid for it.

Can't believe he's only 30? Would have always thought he was 33-34? No shade like haha

This is so disgustingly OTT I can't cope. A bus full of Alex girls? Grant me strength.

I wonder if there's more to it though - a proposal or actual surprise wedding or something on the cards? Like all that for a 30th is just vulgar.

Reactions: 9
Such notions - black tie for his 30th, trust rob
It's all so pretentious, would you actually like to be at that Dumb asses "30th birthday "Soiree"? I'd say it will be snowing down in Palmerstown house now till the wee hours of the morning ❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me feel sick that level of overindulgence for an adult in their 30’s. Renting out an entire building used commonly for weddings, a red carpet, open bar, brought in caterers, suit custom made by a designer. You’d know it’s not him funding it. God forbid he’d just be normal and celebrate his day by booking a regular function room somewhere without all this excessiveness. The parents seem fond of the drink and lavish lifestyle it seems, so maybe they’re to blame for allowing all this tit and not putting a stop to it

Reactions: 8
I personally find Rob can be both very funny and a bit of a Diva on varying levels on different days however how he or anyone decides to celebrate any occasion that they are fully funding themselves, (unlike some other sponsored Huns you tag everyone and everything for the freebies) is totally their own business and I don’t begrudge anyone. If you have the money it’s up to you how you or your family spend it.

Reactions: 4
I personally find Rob can be both very funny and a bit of a Diva on varying levels on different days however how he or anyone decides to celebrate any occasion that they are fully funding themselves, (unlike some other sponsored Huns you tag everyone and everything for the freebies) is totally their own business and I don’t begrudge anyone. If you have the money it’s up to you how you or your family spend it.

I was about to write a comprehensive "yeah but" reply when I remembered I was at a 40th a few years ago of a close friend who had hired out an entire castle for 4 days and put up approximately 60 guests out of his own pocket... people in glass houses and all that!

It's just the self indulgence that grates on me... his circle I find incredibly nouveau riche.

Yeah like let's be honest it's Rob we're talking about, he was never goanna have a party down the local. And if he/ Mummy and Daddy want to fork out for a big f#*k off party then so be it. I guess when we constantly criticise influencers for grabbing freebies and its only a good thing they are paying and putting money into the economy even if it is very extravagant for a 30th. His friends are not your average Joe's nothing less would do, like James K walking around the place in a bra and hooker boots ya couldn't do that in the Radisson🤣.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of engagement announcement if I'm honest.

• Haha
I find Rob painful but i thoroughly enjoyed that performance of lady marmalade - some craic id say

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where did his parents make all their money? Their place in Portugal is huge

I’m nearly sure I remember him speaking on his stories before about how his dad set up his own company which hires out shipping containers and that he’s been very successful at it.