Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a March going on in Dublin right now, why is he not posting At that, after going on about it? Instead showing his day drinking - bizarre

Reactions: 2
There is a March going on in Dublin right now, why is he not posting At that, after going on about it? Instead showing his day drinking - bizarre
Because he's full of shite. Waiting for people to tell him there's a march instead of finding out himself so decides instead to show him and his obnoxious D4 gals guzzling champagne🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Because he's full of shite. Waiting for people to tell him there's a march instead of finding out himself so decides instead to show him and his obnoxious D4 gals guzzling champagne🤦‍♀️

Now now, these aren't just any obnoxious D4 gals, they're Alex gals 🙄

He came across very obnoxious (robnoxious😆) , and everyone else praising his stories🙈.
I thought the flight may have been a freebie with his #letsfly!!???? Retro and her shadow were gifted freebies at Christmas, same setup.
Does he have any normal friends or are they all pretentious snobs!!
Robnoxious - this is the best! We should ensure he's given this name permanently as it sums him up so well!

Reactions: 5
He's SUCH a show off and the best thing is, it's not his house nor his money.

He's showing off what his parents have earned, it's so vulgar showing wealth. He'll be on next week crying about Ukraine.

Reactions: 7
Rob getting free Tom Ford glasses after driving to his parents wexford home in his range rover after a week in his parents 5 star villa in his top designer clothes is a little too much to bear.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Rob getting free Tom Ford glasses after driving to his parents wexford home in his range rover after a week in his parents 5 star villa in his top designer clothes is a little too much to bear.
That's after he lost his when he was on the piss acting like a clown and then went on to whine about losing them for days.
It's actually unbelievable, who gave them to him??
I always tell my kids don't take anything out of the house that they love if they're not going to look after it because I won't be buying a new one, it's called learning a lesson. No wonder this lot value nothing!!

That's after he lost his when he was on the piss acting like a clown and then went on to whine about losing them for days.
It's actually unbelievable, who gave them to him??
I always tell my kids don't take anything out of the house that they love if they're not going to look after it because I won't be buying a new one, it's called learning a lesson. No wonder this lot value nothing!!

And sure isn't it a running joke that he's on his fifth(??) pair of airpods? And definitely more than one of those pairs was gifted, because I remember he posted about receiving a pair after he lost a pair.

It's vulgar.

Reactions: 4
He was was the man last night, every insta hun getting a pic with him, his head will be even bigger!

Jesus Christ could he have made the #ad for Tan Organic any more hidden and less obvious…it’s almost invisible

The absolute tit dishing out advice on ‘solo travel’ as if he’s backpacking through the most remote parts of the world finding himself 😂 His flight home was a day later than the rest he travelled with, give me a break, he has zero awareness

Reactions: 6
Lads... the way he's going on about the 30th is just vulgar. I've never come across someone so self absorbed.

I used to think Rob Kenny was a bit OTT but still funny and not the worst of them. In the last short while though he seems very self absorbed and as for this ‘soirée’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also his insta story in the taxi on the way to the awards 🙄

Reactions: 3