Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Non-stop promotion of his clients without declaring as ads- Bloggers Unveiled are needed again for scammers like this. Also- tickets still available for the zoom of the century. Guess mummy and daddy didn’t buy all of the tickets.

Reactions: 1
Why is he putting insta stories up of speeches at his friends wedding?! Surely you should just enjoy the day if it is a ‘close friend’ ….

Reactions: 6
Begging for some “gorge” food box from a “bit of a fancy restaurant”. He already googled it and couldn’t find any online. So obvious. Makes me wonder how successful he could be if he’s always on the beg.

Reactions: 4
Serious housing crisis going on in Dublin and Rob asking people to object to over 1k new units being approved.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Wonder why he wasn’t at the Stellar awards tonight but posted that he was “raging I couldn’t be there”? Odd. That type of vacuous
Z lister slap ourselves in the back because no one knows who we are cares who we are is something he would aspire to, non?

Reactions: 1
Wonder why he wasn’t
He must be making a fortune out of his 2 clients or mummy and daddy put their hands in pockets again
Love how he blocked the reg plate- doesn’t bother doing that when showing his parents cars. He’s looking for a name for the car. How about “daddy’s”. His parents bought his last used car for him ffs. He couldn’t even afford that, not to mention a (lower end) RR. His bf seems like a decent person and fairly accomplished, but to be with someone so shallow and lacking in any real skills is a mystery to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Rob is HILARIOUS! One night he decided to cook a meal on stories and was got absolutely wasted by accident.
It was a disaster from start to finish. He didn't realise the recipe was on 2 pages so had only bought half of the ingredients. When he was straining the jus, he fecked it down the sink by mistake. In the end he so pissed, I don't think he even ate the meal.
He was so naturally funny and witty!
His lashes are beautiful also 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually like Rob’s style on social - but I can see how he’d get annoying after a while. In fairness to him he has great instaHun contacts so can get them in the door for events. I don’t remotely get the tit podcast he does with Her.ie (and I thought Her had shut down like a year ago!)

I can't figure out if the house in Portugal is his parents or a rental. He definetly lives flaunting his folks wealth that is for sure!!

Reactions: 2
I can't figure out if the house in Portugal is his parents or a rental. He definetly lives flaunting his folks wealth that is for sure!!

I can't figure out where the money is coming from, what does his parents do?

Also I'm a bit annoyed at his murky disclosures about the brands he promotes - to think of just a few

- Skin & Gin event
- handmade soap company (ironically I loved them a long time before he started doing their pr and I just can't abide them now)
- pair mobile
- the skin clinic he goes to for the tailored snake oil

I'm sure because he's not advertising them as such, it gets around the #AD stuff but full disclosure wouldn't go astray. I've seen "RKPR" on some of his posts alright.

It’s a rental and his dad has a good business but it doesn’t turn over millions.. people who are actually Wealthy don’t flaunt it
[/QUOTE

It’s a rental and his dad has a good business but it doesn’t turn over millions.. people who are actually Wealthy don’t flaunt it
I thought it was a rental but his use of language in earlier snaps had me scratching my head "where we live" "our house"...

I can't figure out where the money is coming from, what does his parents do?

Also I'm a bit annoyed at his murky disclosures about the brands he promotes - to think of just a few

- Skin & Gin event
- handmade soap company (ironically I loved them a long time before he started doing their pr and I just can't abide them now)
- pair mobile
- the skin clinic he goes to for the tailored snake oil

I'm sure because he's not advertising them as such, it gets around the #AD stuff but full disclosure wouldn't go astray. I've seen "RKPR" on some of his posts alright.
- And the company that picks up his laundry (he tags the hell out of them- if he is paying for it why would he keep doing that?)

-Also - Freshii- again, lots of tagging

Orla (theorlacle) slated one of the companies that picks up laundry bit didn’t name it- raging that a lot of her clothing and baby stuff shrank- thought of rk straight away.
-The diet company his friend owns.

I have not looked at his page in maybe a year but had a quick look today- what has he done to his face, is it fillers? he looks really different.