Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’d want to be in his company and hear him talk about himself like he’s the only guy in the world.

Reactions: 5
Used to think that he was funny. Stopped following him a while ago when he continued to advertise services/products without declaring ad etc. He comes across as shallow and vacuous. The way he uses his mother for content is pathetic. It is clear that she is usually not into being filmed but he does it anyway, anything to fill up stories on a slow day (they all seem to be slow, especially work wise). He has shown his parents address, car registration on Instagram, wonder if they are aware of that. From what he has shown on Insta, he is a classic wannabe with very little talent. This past weekend was typical Rob-hanging out with beautiful people one friend who appears to be as shallow and “look at me” as he is. No mask in a packed club.
IF he is a genuine, decent, ethical, hard working person, he is doing himself a disservice by portraying himself as a shallow,
screeching hair flipper who seems to rely heavily on the bank of mum and dad. Really don’t know what his purpose is on sm.

Reactions: 10
Does he actually work? Or is he a full time insta hun now?
He used to go to the Westbury with the laptop and post pics claiming to be working, total ponce! He says he's into PR & Social, I doubt he's had much work the last year. Further back in the thread it's suggested he withdraws regularly from the Bank of Mummy & Daddy.

Reactions: 4
He used to go to the Westbury with the laptop and post pics claiming to be working, total ponce! He says he's into PR & Social, I doubt he's had much work the last year. Further back in the thread it's suggested he withdraws regularly from the Bank of Mummy & Daddy.
Has his own PR company don’t you know?!
He did something “off the cuff” this morning- set up a “master class” in pr. LOL. So “off the cuff” that it is completely set up and ready for his mum and dad and sister the waiting public to enroll. I won’t name the companies ( 2? 4?) the he appears to work for but he is constantly tagging them without declaring the connection. Even today, he tagged his favourite ________ company and a few stories later (unusual for him) said that he works for them. It is not ok to tag a company while getting a facial and not declaring the working relationship. Shady. Rob is in no way charismatic or talented enough to get by anymore on any kind of charm he may think he has. There are too many people in pr who are truly skilled and well connected and work really hard to further themselves- Rob is none of these and is getting older. The difference between his pr dabbles and his bf’s career is stark. Clearly desperate to make money now.

Has his own PR company don’t you know?!
He did something “off the cuff” this morning- set up a “master class” in pr. LOL. So “off the cuff” that it is completely set up and ready for his mum and dad and sister the waiting public to enroll. I won’t name the companies ( 2? 4?) the he appears to work for but he is constantly tagging them without declaring the connection. Even today, he tagged his favourite ________ company and a few stories later (unusual for him) said that he works for them. It is not ok to tag a company while getting a facial and not declaring the working relationship. Shady. Rob is in no way charismatic or talented enough to get by anymore on any kind of charm he may think he has. There are too many people in pr who are truly skilled and well connected and work really hard to further themselves- Rob is none of these and is getting older. The difference between his pr dabbles and his bf’s career is stark. Clearly desperate to make money now.
My opinion of him is changing slightly from
The comments on this thread, he seems to a bit sly - this Master Class nonsense he talking about today is he for real with it?

Reactions: 2
The comments on this thread, he seems to a bit sly - this Master Class nonsense he talking about today is he for real with it?
My opinion of him is someone who has been completely sly for the past few years. I won’t name the companies but he regularly tags companies he is either getting free products from, working for, or at the very least, on the beg on a regular basis. He was a focus of Bloggers Unveiled too- shown driving away from a pub at the end of a day where he storied constantly showing himself drinking. He went quiet after that and only came back after BU was no longer on Insta. Not the brightest. He comes across as someone who has been indulged in the past and is now just coming to the realization that he is not all that and may have to work for a living. Not a good look for someone in his thirties to be in a position where he is having to start to hustle in a work arena he should be well established in at this stage.

Reactions: 7
My opinion of him is someone who has been completely sly for the past few years. I won’t name the companies but he regularly tags companies he is either getting free products from, working for, or at the very least, on the beg on a regular basis. He was a focus of Bloggers Unveiled too- shown driving away from a pub at the end of a day where he storied constantly showing himself drinking. He went quiet after that and only came back after BU was no longer on Insta. Not the brightest. He comes across as someone who has been indulged in the past and is now just coming to the realization that he is not all that and may have to work for a living. Not a good look for someone in his thirties to be in a position where he is having to start to hustle in a work arena he should be well established in at this stage.
Yea as well as the apparent driving incident, BU also called him out for being a no smoking ambassador (title may be different) for Boots. He was supposedly off the fags and getting support on journey etc. He was then apparently photographed smoking at the airport bar terrace in T1 with one of his friends, before jetting off, probably to Marbs... LOL. I really do miss BU, whoever they were!

Master Class WTF, more like Master Bate lol! (PS I know that's spelt incorrectly, I meant to lol)
Could be a master class in hair stroking, hair flicking, telling Insta Shane is a ride or in hideous accents....the mind boggles.

Yea as well as the apparent driving incident, BU also called him out for being a no smoking ambassador (title may be different) for Boots. He was supposedly off the fags and getting support on journey etc. He was then apparently photographed smoking at the airport bar terrace in T1 with one of his friends, before jetting off, probably to Marbs... LOL. I really do miss BU, whoever they were!

Master Class WTF, more like Master Bate lol! (PS I know that's spelt incorrectly, I meant to lol)
Could be a master class in hair stroking, hair flicking, telling Insta Shane is a ride or in hideous accents....the mind boggles.
Completely forgot about smokegate... thanks for the reminder!

Yeah I died when he was caught by BU smoking when in the middle of "quitting" sponsored by Boots.

Cheap and tacky like himself.

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't mind Rob I have to say, I've followed him for afew yrs now. I started following him the same time as I started following James Kavanagh who I am now allergic to.
I only dip and out of his stories these days. He can be quite funny imo but when he's with all the women that speak like they have golf balls in their gobs I tend to tap on through. It's actually hard to believe people talk like that in real loife loike!!!

Reactions: 6
I don't mind Rob I have to say, I've followed him for afew yrs now. I started following him the same time as I started following James Kavanagh who I am now allergic to.
I only dip and out of his stories these days. He can be quite funny imo but when he's with all the women that speak like they have golf balls in their gobs I tend to tap on through. It's actually hard to believe people talk like that in real loife loike!!!
I still follow James but don’t always watch his stories. James can be ott but does have some talent. He is who he is and there doesn’t seem to be any faking or dishonesty. I dm’d him once about a product asking him if it was an ad ( no disclosure) and he messaged back to say that it was not, that he would always declare a sponsored item- really nice, not defensive. Hard to know who Rob is exactly, there is so much pretension there (well, he’s is pretentious I suppose, to begin with!). There is such a strong sense to me of desperation with him and his content. The things that are overly dramatic are about absolutely nothing, and I stopped following him because his content is so weak. You’re scraping the barrel when you insist on putting your (seemingly in a constant bad mood) mother on your stories when she continually tells you to stop filming her. I watched one of his stories at the weekend and the shrieking at the hen party was too much- couldn’t hear anyone else. All noise. No substance. Rides heavily on the coattails of other “influencers”.

Reactions: 3
I still follow James but don’t always watch his stories. James can be ott but does have some talent. He is who he is and there doesn’t seem to be any faking or dishonesty. I dm’d him once about a product asking him if it was an ad ( no disclosure) and he messaged back to say that it was not, that he would always declare a sponsored item- really nice, not defensive. Hard to know who Rob is exactly, there is so much pretension there (well, he’s is pretentious I suppose, to begin with!). There is such a strong sense to me of desperation with him and his content. The things that are overly dramatic are about absolutely nothing, and I stopped following him because his content is so weak. You’re scraping the barrel when you insist on putting your (seemingly in a constant bad mood) mother on your stories when she continually tells you to stop filming her. I watched one of his stories at the weekend and the shrieking at the hen party was too much- couldn’t hear anyone else. All noise. No substance. Rides heavily on the coattails of other “influencers”.
Agreeing with myself here! The story tonight about the nothing happened at all phone and the barman- why???

Reactions: 1
Can't believe he recorded somebody else's wedding day and uploaded it, if I was the bride I would be fuming!!!!

Can't believe he recorded somebody else's wedding day and uploaded it, if I was the bride I would be fuming!!!!
As long as it gives rob his content he doesn’t care about anyone else, same as when he films his poor Mam who clearly Doesn’t like being filmed

As long as it gives rob his content he doesn’t care about anyone else, same as when he films his poor Mam who clearly Doesn’t like being filmed
Filming his mum is the worst ... she may be a nice person but she comes across as unpleasant and usually scowling. Why he thinks that insisting on filming her is funny is beyond me- the desperation is palpable when he drags her out.