Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seamus

Chatty Member
What an absolute gobshite, the way he goes on i have serious second hand embarrassment. As for "Dr" Shane, how many times does he say Dr...... At first I thought he was a medical doctor before I realised he's a PhD in music therapy😆 I have several family members with Phd's in their chosen field but not one of them would go on with that pretentious crap as they are not medical Dr's. Yes they have a doctorate and worked hard for it but no way would any of them go on the way that flute of a Rob does. It wouldn't surprise me if he's signs his name Dr Shane and on his credit card, CRINGE!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Kingsway

I came on to say what morons - he had stories up earlier that were deleted when they were in the pub buying Laurent Perrier and talking about “lol cost of living crisis” with Paddy. On most of those stories his female friends are trying to block his phone - I would tell him to F off

SheStunned

Chatty Member
It would be a Christmas miracle for him to get clamped/towed.

He is just an absolute oxygen thief, a vapid moron who does no good for society. So vain and so hideous, I would literally rather boil my eyeballs than spend time in his company, and if I were Molloy’s, I’m not sure I’d welcome the association.
Well said.👏🏼

I’d love if he got clamped it would be hilarious, I would be actually pay to see that too.

tbo

Rob is getting less bearable by the day! He’s got an Insta story up at the moment flicking his hair about and just in absolute love with himself - what a dose 🤣 what will he be like for this 30th ‘soirée’ 🤢🙄

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I don't mind Rob I have to say, I've followed him for afew yrs now. I started following him the same time as I started following James Kavanagh who I am now allergic to.
I only dip and out of his stories these days. He can be quite funny imo but when he's with all the women that speak like they have golf balls in their gobs I tend to tap on through. It's actually hard to believe people talk like that in real loife loike!!!

konnykonway

I used to not mind Rob Kenny but I’m appalled by his stories tonight. At the VIP awards, during the Designer of the year award he put a post up tagging Hannah Saunders saying well done on making the brand famous. It was another designer that won, and he’s giving the credit to a PR agency - none to the design and creative process that won! Absolutely appalling - get a fucking grip Rob and have some respect.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob goes on everyone of his parents holidays, he must not have to put his hand in his pocket for accomodation.
You'd wonder why the Mother asks him along when he seems to irritate her so much with the phone!!

• Haha

DailyGlitter

Yeah I died when he was caught by BU smoking when in the middle of "quitting" sponsored by Boots.

Cheap and tacky like himself.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
FFS the birthday trip for the Love of His Life to Cliff House he has been boring us with talk of all week has ended up being a PR Stay…talk about skinflint. And there he was almost bragging about it all week and he hasn’t even paid for it.

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I'd say he's raging he didn't win best dressed man anyway!

The suit looked like a sailor's/pilot's dress up costume, and a shirt screaming dior on the collar is just a bit naff.

And what was the story with resharing his birthday video?

The absolute tit dishing out advice on ‘solo travel’ as if he’s backpacking through the most remote parts of the world finding himself 😂 His flight home was a day later than the rest he travelled with, give me a break, he has zero awareness

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable watching his stories with his parents and other relatives in swimming shirts etc?! Personally I’d hate to be filmed unawares in a swimsuit for someone else’s ‘content’
He's actually incredibly rude with the way he videos things - no hun it's not candid and cute, it's pig ignorant.

He is always recording stuff while there's conversations going on in the background etc and people don't know.

And his poor mum! I think he thinks it's a joke but the way he treats her on camera is so disrespectful.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I have to say I was underwhelmed by it all. He hired out a massive house and then downstairs looked so bare. Random tables and chairs dotted around the rooms.
Like if you're gonna go big rhen do it properly. And as others said there didn't seem that many there. V strange!!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob and his laundry stories!!! He says "don't ya hate doing all the washing after your hols?". Firstly he is always using the company yaundry so doesn't really do his own washing ever anyway, I only go on hols once a year so it doesn't bother me washing after it. Is he working with them, are they paying him to get their name out, is getting some kind of discount or is he doing this out of the goodness of his heart??
Very suss and not very transparent.

C1O2

Chatty Member
This fella is so full of shit. He 100% looks down on the class of people ( same that I am from ) that Julie is from. If she wasn’t an influencer he’d treat her like shit on his shoe.

tbo

Rob is a self proclaimed Yogi after one session and tells us he is going to keep it up - WHY does he do that stupid hand flick! I have a feeling this will be like the sporadic ‘campaigns’ he pretends to be wrapped up in every so often to save the world .. as he guzzles around in his Range Rover 🙄

HCiara

Why is he putting insta stories up of speeches at his friends wedding?! Surely you should just enjoy the day if it is a ‘close friend’ ….