Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God that party! So ostentatious, all about labels/ brands/ showyness. It wasn’t a huge party though, looked a bit bare and not that much craic. It was all a bit cringe- how much was spent on it!

Reactions: 7
God, he’s so spoilt. He just wants everyone to do everything for him. The garden post today. Ffs, like he thinks people will want to clean it for him and then he’ll like give them like €100 to watch them clean up his courtyard. I reckon he has zero respect for anyone he can’t climb with. He’d have slave were it legal!!! Dissing the career or a landscaper too. Ugh I can’t

Kkhh

Should be put up on bad parking Ireland. It’s disgusting behaviour just to show off a car

tbo

He and Shane are engaged....

If the wedding is even 1/10 as extra as his 30th birthday party was then we're in for a time of it.
Poor Shane, listening to Rob shrieking and overreacting to everything for the rest of his life.

Despite what Rob said, I’m not one bit surprised he did the proposing. It’ll be the most insufferable wedding planning operation ever

tbo

Off on holidays again, I’m thinking I should set up my own PR comp if that’s what it means I can do … the LIFE 🙄😂

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
He and Shane are engaged....

If the wedding is even 1/10 as extra as his 30th birthday party was then we're in for a time of it.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He's SUCH a show off and the best thing is, it's not his house nor his money.

He's showing off what his parents have earned, it's so vulgar showing wealth. He'll be on next week crying about Ukraine.

jazzbot

VIP Member
He reminds me of Richie Kavanagh. Two completely different voices that take you by surprise everytime. One minute it’s the fake D4 accent, the next it’s the overacting squealing.

But he gets a free pass for being physically repulsed by Greasy (facesbygrace). I love his body language at the meer mention of her name.

• Haha

Callum

Fair play to ya. 👏 He has definitely mentioned that it was their own Villa or at least try and allure that it was his family owned villa.

Not one bit surprised. He’s the biggest joke and least genuine person out there.

Also, anyone that mentions they’re busy 3-4 times a day. Yeah they’re the ones that are not busy at all.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I find Rob painful but i thoroughly enjoyed that performance of lady marmalade - some craic id say

• Heart

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Guysss I’ve posted the measurements. BLACK
17kg
Have you got that Harvey Norman?

What a free loading bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else find his relationship with Shane a bit one sided? He always seems to behave like a 12yr old with their first boyfriend, squealing and the high pitched giggling? Shane seems far more down to earth and seems to the adult in the relationship.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I find it embarrassing and cringe how he shows off his wealth ( Mammy and daddy’s wealth) - ok we get it, your family have money, Hannah Saunders is the same, no wonder they mates
It's so cringe. You're parents having money is not a personality trait.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He came across very obnoxious (robnoxious😆) , and everyone else praising his stories🙈.
I thought the flight may have been a freebie with his #letsfly!!???? Retro and her shadow were gifted freebies at Christmas, same setup.
Does he have any normal friends or are they all pretentious snobs!!

tbo

RKPR must be the shadiest PR set up ever with him just using most of his client products in the gift guide and not a hashtag or disclaimer in sight.

also I think to hang out with him and a lot of his friends at an event like tonight must be such a melt - they don’t half love themselves 😂🤢

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Glad he's been finally found out. Absolutely obnoxious man. So rude also. I hope someone pulls him up on it being a rental