Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C1O2

Chatty Member
How is he still going on insta ? He’s so full
of shit and the biggest snob. He is a pain

Reactions: 6

GW84

VIP Member
Why is he in London with instagrammers and their pr company when he supposedly has a pr company?
Matchstick are more of a talent agency, they also represent Rob I'm pretty sure. His PR agency promotes products and events, not people.

Reactions: 5

flappersF

Sorry....wearing that hideous orange crossover bag to someones wedding with that same insane suit with the white stripes? He is legit clueless! No idea why his fella is with him, he seems relatively sound and actually really good looking.

thrillhouse1

I’m shocked that the Europe hotel are giving out freebies to this crowd .. and influencers in general
They should be above that

TikToc

VIP Member
He's an entitled dick. That whole escapade looled extremely awkward 😳. The Mum didn't look happy for one minute. I couldn't imagine being away and looking that miserable all the time.

It was a party of nobodies! Because they all know he’s attention seeking and anyone that turned up was only there for their own gram. I mean it was a party fit for a sweet 16 or 18th or 21st at a push. But come on…he comes across as a 16 year old girl so i didn’t expect anything less.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
He's said before that they rent it. Because the house keeps changing 🤣🤣
Oh absolutely but he always somehow manages to allude that they own it by his “arriving home” mom and dad are at “home” in QDL. Having rented various properties myself in Quinta and based on the cost of rentals in QDL for a Villa of that size it would vary from €5k a week off season to Approx €10k a week high season.

• Wow

tbo

Rob is off to Quinta de Lago next week but it’s ‘absolutely not a holiday’ - what?! He says he hasn’t been over in months and months - this lad is on holidays more than he’s at home 🙄

So yes, poor petal poo, going to a Cliff House for the weekend and then Portugal for two weeks but not being on holidays? What a tough life our Rob has 😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Oh really! Interesting must keep following now
Where’s he from like in Dublin?
Clontarf. Went to school in Sutton pOrk private school. Insufferable. And yes some super sleuth on here found “their villa” in Portugal online!!!

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
First time poster here. I don’t know Rob but have followed him online for a few years now. I think I initially followed him on Snapchat as Instagram didn’t have stories at the time and Snapchat was more popular for our age at the time. I’m not sure how I even came across him… I think he must of been tagged in some other influencer account. I used to enjoy his stories and found him quite funny. I remember one day I saw him in real life having lunch outside. I remember him staring in disgust at my boots while I walked by and I knew he was judging them. It was 2016/2017 and at the time these boots were not in fashion. Ironically now this style of boot is all you can get. This interaction if you could even call it that stuck in my head. I got a very mean girls vibe from him and I’m better than you. What is funny though is and like I said at the start I don’t know Rob or his family but I myself come from a wealthy family. You wouldn’t know it from looking at me, I am very private and don’t dress in designer labels, show wealth etc because I don’t feel the need to. I got the impression that I come from money therefore I am better than you or look down on you vibe from him which made me laugh as I possibly and my family possibly have more wealth than his. I’m not trying to say that I am better or more important than him because I have more money but I got the impression that what he was trying to put on to the world. I have met other Irish influencers in real life and they have been very approachable and nice. I did not get this impression from Rob at all.
I only know what I see online. There doesn’t seem to be ANY type of unique style, personality or “it” factor to him at all. He is bland. He seems to try to appeal to people through the telling of really stupid, vacuous stories. He makes himself out to be shallow and not very intelligent, and I believe him.

• Haha
I’ll never understand why insta huns feel the need to edit every photo.

Here you can see his acne scaring, and he definitely doesn’t have the chiselled jawline he posts on the grid. I just don’t get why they don’t embrace their flaws and imperfections and feel the need to edit them. He literally doesn’t look like his photos in real life.

and as for the boyfriend, I know from a very close source to them they’ve an open relationship or at least they turn the Other way when either of them stray.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Anyone else jus think his aer lingus story jus wasn’t funny? Jus painful - he reminds me of Kieran corrigan these days - painful
Totally painful - that’s putting it mildly’n the way he was boasting about being in business and carrying on saying ‘how can these 20 something year olds afford business class, what do they do for a living?’ Sorry what do you do for a living, don’t tell me self employed PR pays that well - you’re living off your parents ya big eejit!

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I love Shane he comes across as a really nice quiet guy…I often wonder how he puts up with Rob’s screeching.

I genuinely believe Shane is with him solely for the lifestyle. No rent cause Rob’s parents own the house. Multiple holidays where I’d guess they only have to pay for the flight and the parents pay for all when they are there. Lots of swanky nights out and he seems to like all of Rob’s friends. Having to tolerate Rob is the one catch

This idiot gets more annoying each day. The constant screeching is so put on. The fake accent is so cringe too. Why don’t they buy a place there if the parents are so rich? I’d say it’s all for show. He tags everywhere he goes in the QDL area which is really odd. Its a pity QDL is turning into a knob fest holiday destination, have brilliant memories of it as a child and made the best bunch of pals there each summer. Pricks like Rob and the other “influencers” just turn the place into Marbella II!
I don’t know what people see in him or what’s appealing/relatable with him? He comes across like such a dick.