Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Serious housing crisis going on in Dublin and Rob asking people to object to over 1k new units being approved.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Oh my god.

Do the likes of him not have any cop on at all? Using a pleather stool to iron a shirt and being shocked.... sorry DECEASED... that the pleather has melted?

Like, what?
I rest my case.... not an intelligent person .

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob getting more earpods that he didn't pay for and will no doubt not look after and loose and will be on the scrounge again for another set....eughhhhhhhh!!!

the_truth_hurts

The dance floor looked so empty!

QUOTE="here4screenshots, post: 9701989, member: 255349"]
God that party! So ostentatious, all about labels/ brands/ showyness. It wasn’t a huge party though, looked a bit bare and not that much craic. It was all a bit cringe- how much was spent on it!
[/QUOTE]

the_truth_hurts

Some craic to be had at that wedding if he’s time to be posting all those throwback pics…

Wonder if some of his stories will be deleted today, definitely seems to be on something other than ‘espresso marts’ ❄

CailínBeag

VIP Member
And he really pushes the handmade soap company, its cringey.

It is. I first came across their products in hotels years ago and quite liked them, bought a couple bits. Ever since he's started doing their PR I'm allergic, it's turned me right off the brand.

Annoying too how it's never #AD when he's just "popping in to get some bits" from HSC or getting more moisturiser or whatever from the skin clinic or whatever it is... I mean technically it's correct not to use #Ad but the whole thing is so contrived. #ConflictofInterest should be a new hashtag!

SheStunned

Chatty Member
hes away with the fam staying in the merchant in belfast.............must be costing them!!
I bet his stay in the Merchant is something he has zero appreciation for but it is something he just excepts to have handed to him on a silver platter.

It would be a dream to stay somewhere like the Merchant even for just for one night.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Guess Rob was dumped by Liveline in favour of an actual doctor. He must be devastated 😉.
Again, promoting laundry service without declaring as an ad.... if it is not an ad, I am mortified for him. Tagging and begging for years and no bite.

Callum

Was it? I can't say I noticed any different. All those McMansions over there look the same.
I totally agree. They all look so similar. It’s the pool I noticed. The other pool had a stairs going across it. It was an odd feature.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Promoting a bar at a festival without disclosing that it is an ad... he is soooooo obvious and shady.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Christ I'm allergic to Rob's D4 friends with the golf balls in their mouths. "Ohhh my gowd Rob stooopppppp"

GW84

VIP Member
Why are they both wearing wedding bands already?
I'd understand if one of them got an engagement ring but why both? Is that the normal for same sex couples?