Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mymamsaid

I actually like Rob’s style on social - but I can see how he’d get annoying after a while. In fairness to him he has great instaHun contacts so can get them in the door for events. I don’t remotely get the shit podcast he does with Her.ie (and I thought Her had shut down like a year ago!)

Reactions: 3

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Jesus if my partner acted the way he does on stories after a few margs.... get in the bin you sloppy drunk it's not cute I'm embarrassed for you hun x

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I'm laughing at all your comments above. Yep he's not in any way shape or form a medical doctor. Listen the majority of medical doctors don't carry on with the big I'm a "DR" crap the way our Rob and Shane do!
Look at his Web page and you'll see his qualifications. Yes he has obviously studied hard and got a PhD in music therapy which technically Phd's carry a "Dr" title but I don't know anyone ( and BTW I've family and friends with PhD's) who calls themselves a blooming Dr that's not medical. It's disgusting really the pretentiousness of them. Just so vulgar, it's like the saying " money talks but wealth whispers".
I have to strongly disagree with you there. If I spent 8 years earning it, I'd 100% be using it.

Also anyone I know does use it in a work/formal setting.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I don't mind Rob I have to say, I've followed him for afew yrs now. I started following him the same time as I started following James Kavanagh who I am now allergic to.
I only dip and out of his stories these days. He can be quite funny imo but when he's with all the women that speak like they have golf balls in their gobs I tend to tap on through. It's actually hard to believe people talk like that in real loife loike!!!
I still follow James but don’t always watch his stories. James can be ott but does have some talent. He is who he is and there doesn’t seem to be any faking or dishonesty. I dm’d him once about a product asking him if it was an ad ( no disclosure) and he messaged back to say that it was not, that he would always declare a sponsored item- really nice, not defensive. Hard to know who Rob is exactly, there is so much pretension there (well, he’s is pretentious I suppose, to begin with!). There is such a strong sense to me of desperation with him and his content. The things that are overly dramatic are about absolutely nothing, and I stopped following him because his content is so weak. You’re scraping the barrel when you insist on putting your (seemingly in a constant bad mood) mother on your stories when she continually tells you to stop filming her. I watched one of his stories at the weekend and the shrieking at the hen party was too much- couldn’t hear anyone else. All noise. No substance. Rides heavily on the coattails of other “influencers”.

giallon

I’m nearly sure I remember him speaking on his stories before about how his dad set up his own company which hires out shipping containers and that he’s been very successful at it.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Christ I'm allergic to Rob's D4 friends with the golf balls in their mouths. "Ohhh my gowd Rob stooopppppp"
Don't forget the aLeX gOrLz

Sweet ever suffering fuck it's insufferable - they're all as fake as each other, not a genuine friendship amongst them. Using each other as rungs on whatever imaginary social ladder they're trying to climb, it's pathetic.

tbo

True, and yet most of the time he portrays himself as an idiot. Shrieking when he “forgets” or “loses” things. Another one who plays up for the attention and the likes. Make up your mind Rob.
And now he’s having a mini meltdown over having to go on radio and talk about it - so yes Rob maybe stick to the fashion and PR chats and what you actually know about instead of rowing in on topics you are not so expert in just for sass!
*from a real life epidemiologist 😂

CailínBeag

VIP Member
And also loves to gloat that the BF is a Doctor like it's some reflection on Rob himself. It's actually quite cringe at the minute, his sister seems to die alittle inside everytime he includes her.
If he was my brother and he irritated me so much with his recording for insta I would in no uncertain terms tell him to never feature me or I'd rip every strand of his hair which adores so much out!!!

I actually genuinely don't know anyone that behaves the way he does. Like if a friend of mine started singing and recording themselves in a cafe I'd leave them there.

Zero maturity. His fella seems fairly sensible and likeable - I guess opposites attract.

SheStunned

Chatty Member
They spent 94 euro on a food shop for 2 ish meals in Fresh 😬😬😬😬 ehhh...you could easily go to Tesco for a tenner.. Or order in for a week at home for 40/50 euro for two people!
That’s madness, I rarely go into Fresh if I ever do go in it’s a treat because it’s so expensive. Rob knew exactly what he was doing he’s just playing it cute and dumb as he always does with his stupid little hair flick.🙄

My ex housemate was a nurse in Hermitage and had the pleasure of dealing with him during either his first or second nose job, so he’s definitely fond of going under the knife. He Allen wasn’t rude in the ward consciously, just such an air head that he’d say things constantly so patronising or condescending. He told her her scrubs were cute and that she is lucky she’s pretty so could find a hot doctor to marry since nursing pays so bad. Yeah well at least she earns her own way throughout life and isn’t free loading off family members. She said she felt he got a kick out of flaunting his wealth a lot as if anyone is clueless enough to see it’s not his own and looking at his social media that hasn’t changed. I think he was in college at the time and was on about going to Thailand for the entire summer, don’t think he ever had a part time job back then either as he was too busy maxing out daddy’s cards and that’s still his main pastime apart from mistreating his poor mother and making a mockery out of her

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Blogger and Insta Hun - friends with James kavanagh and holly carpenter - very OTT but not the worst in fact I really like him! Discuss!

Last edited:

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
That “Villa” looks tiny compared to the usual ones they rent, although to be fair if it’s just the parents 90% of the time it’s more than enough…although that won’t be “grammable” for Rob.

Tomtree

Can’t believe that . Honestly spent 1200 on flight to Spain and can’t buy an AirPods case .
1)not value on anything keeps loosing them
2) just use normal headphones

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Do ye reckon Rob was on hols before the 19th? He was talking about coming home soon on his stories and seemed well settled in Antibes when he first posted about it on Monday. I agree, I really like him when he's on his own, with his family or Shane but can become a bit of a dose when he's with some of his posher gal pals.
Hes a dose full stop. Absolute melt