Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Lads... the way he's going on about the 30th is just vulgar. I've never come across someone so self absorbed.

Reactions: 4

CliTicaOToole

My opinion of him is someone who has been completely sly for the past few years. I won’t name the companies but he regularly tags companies he is either getting free products from, working for, or at the very least, on the beg on a regular basis. He was a focus of Bloggers Unveiled too- shown driving away from a pub at the end of a day where he storied constantly showing himself drinking. He went quiet after that and only came back after BU was no longer on Insta. Not the brightest. He comes across as someone who has been indulged in the past and is now just coming to the realization that he is not all that and may have to work for a living. Not a good look for someone in his thirties to be in a position where he is having to start to hustle in a work arena he should be well established in at this stage.
Yea as well as the apparent driving incident, BU also called him out for being a no smoking ambassador (title may be different) for Boots. He was supposedly off the fags and getting support on journey etc. He was then apparently photographed smoking at the airport bar terrace in T1 with one of his friends, before jetting off, probably to Marbs... LOL. I really do miss BU, whoever they were!

My opinion of him is changing slightly from
The comments on this thread, he seems to a bit sly - this Master Class nonsense he talking about today is he for real with it?
Master Class WTF, more like Master Bate lol! (PS I know that's spelt incorrectly, I meant to lol)
Could be a master class in hair stroking, hair flicking, telling Insta Shane is a ride or in hideous accents....the mind boggles.

SheStunned

Chatty Member
Rob is a very, very privileged person and I don’t think he is aware of that. He was born with a sliver spoon in his month and it will always still stay fine for him.

I think Rob has horrendous style, everything he wears reminds me of Alan Carr or Elton John. Money cannot buy taste.

flappersF

Sorrrrrry the latest....."RKPR are looking for an intern to join our team" Im dead! Its literally you Rob in the same suit in a wework, a shared working space with other folks! Why is he such an arrogant loser! Just be real. You started a small PR firm, you're not the MD of some thriving enterprise. Such a sad bastard. Take a look at his linkedIn......gas!

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Rob is great at jumping on the latest bandwagon/on trend topic and then you never hear about it again from him. Today it’s monkeypox and he is some form of couch epidemiologist suddenly banging on about vaccination and contacting the Minister for Health (I’d guess you’ll be waiting for a response hun FYI!) - while it’s an important topic the way Rob just loves venting about stuff like that irks me.
True, and yet most of the time he portrays himself as an idiot. Shrieking when he “forgets” or “loses” things. Another one who plays up for the attention and the likes. Make up your mind Rob.

flappersF

Hahaha oh my god he is so tragic! He constantly made it out like it was a family home they grew up going on holidays to! SCARLS!!! Also, the constant popping of the fancy brands on ever post, the horrific Dior collared shirt that looks like he glued on the "Dior" that horrific orange Prada bag he pairs with every single outfit and the Gucci travel bag? Not one person, not even on tiny person gives a flying fuck about the brands Rob. For someone who asks businesses to pay for his "finger on the pulse" PR skills he hasn't a clue about what's actually happening on the market. All that luxury brand show pony muck is out, sustainability is in girlies! SUCH a clown, it's so obvious he hasn't a penny.

• Haha

pinkyboi

They spent 94 euro on a food shop for 2 ish meals in Fresh 😬😬😬😬 ehhh...you could easily go to Tesco for a tenner.. Or order in for a week at home for 40/50 euro for two people!

Reactions: 3

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Do his parents own Palmerstown house?… I was there for a wedding. Nothing special tbh. It’s an old house so all event small rooms..the dance floor was actually the entrance hall where the civil ceremony took place earlier.
No his parents don't own it. I know somebody that recently got married there and the wedding guests were sitting in different rooms because they can't accommodate all guests in one room because the rooms are small, now there were doors open between the rooms but it's not something I would like.

He said he hired out the entire place and gave his parents the biggest room, I would imagine his parents are either helping pay for it or paid for it.

Madcatter

Imagine giving out about almost 3k flights to Faro and then booking them for a few days!! What a dick.
In fairness he said on Wednesdays stories that he didn't buy them but bought tickets instead to somewhere he had never been before ie Bordeaux. It turns out now that he's doing an article for RTE on Bordeaux

It’s all very convenient that the laptop doesn’t have to be collected until he’s in the departures lounge en route home. Considering he was drunk on the entire flight, he didn’t use it then either and there was no need for him to bring it as any work he was doing on this trip was to continue fake post working on Insta

TakeYourMama

Mortified for the free PR stay for his fellas birthday. Rob likes to give the impression he has loads of cash.....yet they go on a freebie for his fellas birthday. The irony of driving to a free stay in his Range Rover.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
There is a March going on in Dublin right now, why is he not posting At that, after going on about it? Instead showing his day drinking - bizarre
Because he's full of shite. Waiting for people to tell him there's a march instead of finding out himself so decides instead to show him and his obnoxious D4 gals guzzling champagne🤦‍♀️

CailínBeag

VIP Member
He isn’t exactly a great advertisement for them if he keeps losing them. 😄 if he gets freebies out of this its a joke!
He's definitely had at least 4 pairs of airpods/google earphones gifted plus the ones he's bought himself. It's outrageously disgusting