Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Not rob sharing a housing crisis video when his parents set him up with a house, he "solo travels" to his patents villa and would break his back to story his latest BT purchase.
I know right or maybe he'll pop down to his folks other house in Wexford😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CailínBeag

VIP Member
cannot bare!!!!! The empty shopping centre in DERRY? desperate for a job, that night he promoted this week, the place looks good but the fucking branding of his onw "PR Company" completely defeated the purpose of the event like can anyone remember the name of the club? i just have flashbacks of RKPR tagged on everything! Hes a fucking clown, and nobody uses him as a PR rep! Muppet
The shopping centre was pure cringe alright

• Haha

flappersF

Did anyone notice his stories yesterday about the recent homophobic attack in Dublin? It was almost like he was taking the piss about it, saying it could have been him on a bus just being gay and fabulous BUT that guy was "very lucky he was only beaten" and not anything worse. It was chaos, they came down pretty soon after. Also, why is he wearing a full "Dior" suit on a Thursday morning working from a we-work for his own PR company? Pop the jeans and runners on hun, the paps are not waiting outside.

• Wow

HCiara

Does anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable watching his stories with his parents and other relatives in swimming shirts etc?! Personally I’d hate to be filmed unawares in a swimsuit for someone else’s ‘content’

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I can't figure out if the house in Portugal is his parents or a rental. He definetly lives flaunting his folks wealth that is for sure!!

I can't figure out where the money is coming from, what does his parents do?

Also I'm a bit annoyed at his murky disclosures about the brands he promotes - to think of just a few

- Skin & Gin event
- handmade soap company (ironically I loved them a long time before he started doing their pr and I just can't abide them now)
- pair mobile
- the skin clinic he goes to for the tailored snake oil

I'm sure because he's not advertising them as such, it gets around the #AD stuff but full disclosure wouldn't go astray. I've seen "RKPR" on some of his posts alright.

Annie94

hes away with the fam staying in the merchant in belfast.............must be costing them!!

CliTicaOToole

Last edited:

tbo

I used to think Rob Kenny was a bit OTT but still funny and not the worst of them. In the last short while though he seems very self absorbed and as for this ‘soirée’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also his insta story in the taxi on the way to the awards 🙄

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He LOVES showing off, his business must be too busy. He never seems to be working. Just drinking and eating out.

GW84

VIP Member
Think it's the first time he's ever said it's a lease...
He's said it once before when he was questioned loads about why his parents house kept looking different every time he went over 😂 He tried to play it off first as his parents were 'getting a new place' but eventually got called out.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob Kenny, Thalia Heffernan pic!!!!! Does anybody else think it looks like her head is facing the wrong way and her front looks like her back WTF!!!

Callum

Hey, the snaps Rob is recently posting is not the house he does usually be in with his parents? It’s definitely a different house. Did anyone else notice that? I bet all along the house was rented but he tried to let on they owned it.

Reactions: 2