Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tbo

For a person who works in PR, communications/marketing and acts as a sort of PR guru with his masterclass events, you would think our Rob would have the sense to proof read any correspondence he sends out if he wants to sound credible - check his letter to the government 🙈 I’m by no means an English scholar but there are glaring typos and some dodgy grammar 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4

drippingpeaches

Has Rob never heard of such thing as a bus? Or is he too posh for public transport? Couldn't believe the whinging of him today that he couldn't get a taxi into town and had to walk on one of the nicest mornings we've had in weeks

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I personally find Rob can be both very funny and a bit of a Diva on varying levels on different days however how he or anyone decides to celebrate any occasion that they are fully funding themselves, (unlike some other sponsored Huns you tag everyone and everything for the freebies) is totally their own business and I don’t begrudge anyone. If you have the money it’s up to you how you or your family spend it.

tbo

The constant buying of new AirPods is a joke and is embarrassing, he has absolutely no regard for money. I used to enjoy Robs content before but I’ve taken a dislike to it lately - he’s not funny and the way he comes across is so self absorbed but not in the funny way that he used to be able to pull off before.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
He used to go to the Westbury with the laptop and post pics claiming to be working, total ponce! He says he's into PR & Social, I doubt he's had much work the last year. Further back in the thread it's suggested he withdraws regularly from the Bank of Mummy & Daddy.
Has his own PR company don’t you know?!
He did something “off the cuff” this morning- set up a “master class” in pr. LOL. So “off the cuff” that it is completely set up and ready for his mum and dad and sister the waiting public to enroll. I won’t name the companies ( 2? 4?) the he appears to work for but he is constantly tagging them without declaring the connection. Even today, he tagged his favourite ________ company and a few stories later (unusual for him) said that he works for them. It is not ok to tag a company while getting a facial and not declaring the working relationship. Shady. Rob is in no way charismatic or talented enough to get by anymore on any kind of charm he may think he has. There are too many people in pr who are truly skilled and well connected and work really hard to further themselves- Rob is none of these and is getting older. The difference between his pr dabbles and his bf’s career is stark. Clearly desperate to make money now.

nervousshock

VIP Member
My skin crawls watching this cretin. I’m thrilled he showed himself and Holly up for exactly who they are. They both come out of this looking obnoxious and tone deaf and it’s hilarious. I hope someone references the celebs threatening to fight and being so rowdy they got noise complaints and told to shut up by crew. Mortified for them behaving like a drug party on the way to benidorm.

CliTicaOToole

Does he actually work? Or is he a full time insta hun now?
He used to go to the Westbury with the laptop and post pics claiming to be working, total ponce! He says he's into PR & Social, I doubt he's had much work the last year. Further back in the thread it's suggested he withdraws regularly from the Bank of Mummy & Daddy.

tbo

Rob has cancelled all his weekend plans so he can have a quiet weekend in Wexford instead - what a rubbish friend he is 😏

Oooor maybe our Rob didn’t have any plans for the weekend and feels the need to justify it in case we are wondering why he hasn’t posted any parties and think he is some kind of weirdo .. GASP.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is jealous of you rob jus because ur away and it’s nice weather compared to home, he is delusional

flappersF

cannot bare!!!!! The empty shopping centre in DERRY? desperate for a job, that night he promoted this week, the place looks good but the fucking branding of his onw "PR Company" completely defeated the purpose of the event like can anyone remember the name of the club? i just have flashbacks of RKPR tagged on everything! Hes a fucking clown, and nobody uses him as a PR rep! Muppet

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Oh my god.

Do the likes of him not have any cop on at all? Using a pleather stool to iron a shirt and being shocked.... sorry DECEASED... that the pleather has melted?

Like, what?

• Haha