Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob goes on everyone of his parents holidays, he must not have to put his hand in his pocket for accomodation.
You'd wonder why the Mother asks him along when he seems to irritate her so much with the phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ I'm allergic to Rob's D4 friends with the golf balls in their mouths. "Ohhh my gowd Rob stooopppppp"

Reactions: 3
Christ I'm allergic to Rob's D4 friends with the golf balls in their mouths. "Ohhh my gowd Rob stooopppppp"
Don't forget the aLeX gOrLz

Sweet ever suffering duck it's insufferable - they're all as fake as each other, not a genuine friendship amongst them. Using each other as rungs on whatever imaginary social ladder they're trying to climb, it's pathetic.

Sorry....wearing that hideous orange crossover bag to someones wedding with that same insane suit with the white stripes? He is legit clueless! No idea why his fella is with him, he seems relatively sound and actually really good looking.

Reactions: 5
The suit looks like a mangled sailor's suit. And the bag, fuckin hell. If it wasn't a Prada he wouldn't be wearing it.

Reactions: 2
The suit is awful. The stripes are just wrong, his partner Shane looked way more dapper in his classis suit.
Rob just trying to stand out from the crowd

I think Rob has horrendous style, everything he wears reminds me of Alan Carr or Elton John. Money cannot buy taste.

Reactions: 4
I love Shane he comes across as a really nice quiet guy…I often wonder how he puts up with Rob’s screeching.

Rob and his laundry stories!!! He says "don't ya hate doing all the washing after your hols?". Firstly he is always using the company yaundry so doesn't really do his own washing ever anyway, I only go on hols once a year so it doesn't bother me washing after it. Is he working with them, are they paying him to get their name out, is getting some kind of discount or is he doing this out of the goodness of his heart??
Very suss and not very transparent.

Reactions: 6
I love the way he says such moronic things like "Oh just picking up my laundry from my office reception" you work in a WeWork mate on Lennox street, it's everyones reception. He is a total fool and so are the rest of the jobless goons he hangs around with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the same day walking around Dublin with a blanket whipped around him talking about the cold and a pair of flippin sunglasses on 🙄 he is a dose.

• Haha
have actually stopped following rob .............used to find him gas but now hes just getting on my nerves with the fakeness

cannot bare!!!!! The empty shopping centre in DERRY? desperate for a job, that night he promoted this week, the place looks good but the bleeping branding of his onw "PR Company" completely defeated the purpose of the event like can anyone remember the name of the club? i just have flashbacks of RKPR tagged on everything! Hes a bleeping clown, and nobody uses him as a PR rep! Muppet

• Haha
cannot bare!!!!! The empty shopping centre in DERRY? desperate for a job, that night he promoted this week, the place looks good but the bleeping branding of his onw "PR Company" completely defeated the purpose of the event like can anyone remember the name of the club? i just have flashbacks of RKPR tagged on everything! Hes a bleeping clown, and nobody uses him as a PR rep! Muppet
The shopping centre was pure cringe alright

• Haha
Rob is off to Quinta de Lago next week but it’s ‘absolutely not a holiday’ - what?! He says he hasn’t been over in months and months - this lad is on holidays more than he’s at home 🙄

So yes, poor petal poo, going to a Cliff House for the weekend and then Portugal for two weeks but not being on holidays? What a tough life our Rob has 😂

• Haha
Rob is off to Quinta de Lago next week but it’s ‘absolutely not a holiday’ - what?! He says he hasn’t been over in months and months - this lad is on holidays more than he’s at home 🙄

So yes, poor petal poo, going to a Cliff House for the weekend and then Portugal for two weeks but not being on holidays? What a tough life our Rob has 😂
Straight here, with his not a hol speech!!!????
Hasn't spent much time with his Mum and Dad, did he not holiday with them in Italy a couple of wks ago???
He's a gas one. Like he is permanently on holidays🤣

I love my folks but like he may aswell just move in with them and be done.

Reactions: 1
Sorrrrrry the latest....."RKPR are looking for an intern to join our team" Im dead! Its literally you Rob in the same suit in a wework, a shared working space with other folks! Why is he such an arrogant loser! Just be real. You started a small PR firm, you're not the MD of some thriving enterprise. Such a sad bastard. Take a look at his linkedIn......gas!

• Haha