Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha oh my god he is so tragic! He constantly made it out like it was a family home they grew up going on holidays to! SCARLS!!! Also, the constant popping of the fancy brands on ever post, the horrific Dior collared shirt that looks like he glued on the "Dior" that horrific orange Prada bag he pairs with every single outfit and the Gucci travel bag? Not one person, not even on tiny person gives a flying duck about the brands Rob. For someone who asks businesses to pay for his "finger on the pulse" PR skills he hasn't a clue about what's actually happening on the market. All that luxury brand show pony muck is out, sustainability is in girlies! SUCH a clown, it's so obvious he hasn't a penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why he is on about his parents living there- bank accounts and having the Portuguese phone for that. Unless they rent during the summer and live there for winter. I’d be absolutely mortified to talk about money the way her does. Tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
He LOVES showing off, his business must be too busy. He never seems to be working. Just drinking and eating out.

Reactions: 3
This fella is so full of tit. He 100% looks down on the class of people ( same that I am from ) that Julie is from. If she wasn’t an influencer he’d treat her like tit on his shoe.

Reactions: 6
This fella is so full of tit. He 100% looks down on the class of people ( same that I am from ) that Julie is from. If she wasn’t an influencer he’d treat her like tit on his shoe.
I always think he's more laughing at her than with her!!
On a side note I haven't watched her stories in atleast a year. She has had the full insta hun makeover I see🤣

I always think he's more laughing at her than with her!!
On a side note I haven't watched her stories in atleast a year. She has had the full insta hun makeover I see🤣
I hate people like that. It’s bleeping horrible. He strikes me as a person who would say you’re looking good and then once you’re gone say the state of her !

Rob getting more earpods that he didn't pay for and will no doubt not look after and loose and will be on the scrounge again for another set....eughhhhhhhh!!!

Reactions: 3
Wants a new washing machine cause he doesn’t think the colour matches his kitchen. I wonder was it ever even used considering that crowd having been collecting and doing his washing for years. Cost of living crisis doesn’t affect Mr Dior

Reactions: 5
Wants a new washing machine cause he doesn’t think the colour matches his kitchen. I wonder was it ever even used considering that crowd having been collecting and doing his washing for years. Cost of living crisis doesn’t affect Mr Dior
He is looking for a freebie, cost of living crisis doesn't affect you if you pay for nothing anyway.

Reactions: 1
Guysss I’ve posted the measurements. BLACK
17kg
Have you got that Harvey Norman?

What a free loading bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Guysss I’ve posted the measurements. BLACK
17kg
Have you got that Harvey Norman?

What a free loading bastard

Considering the times we're living in, to chuck a perfectly good functioning washing machine in favour of something more aesthetically pleasing, and to post about it, is just vulgar.

He could have just bought a new one and not mentioned it. At least he can't lose a washing machine, not unlike the 5 or 6 pairs of free airpods he's lost.