Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suit!!!!! Stick to the black pretentious (Dior written on the collar) suits Rob.
I'd dread rocking up to a wedding and seeing him with his phone hanging off him the entire time

Reactions: 2
he seems to be posting a good few stories about going to the gym........he looks so skinny in his posts from a few years ago!

Promoting a bar at a festival without disclosing that it is an ad... he is soooooo obvious and shady.

Reactions: 3
Rob is great at jumping on the latest bandwagon/on trend topic and then you never hear about it again from him. Today it’s monkeypox and he is some form of couch epidemiologist suddenly banging on about vaccination and contacting the Minister for Health (I’d guess you’ll be waiting for a response hun FYI!) - while it’s an important topic the way Rob just loves venting about stuff like that irks me.

• Haha
Rob is great at jumping on the latest bandwagon/on trend topic and then you never hear about it again from him. Today it’s monkeypox and he is some form of couch epidemiologist suddenly banging on about vaccination and contacting the Minister for Health (I’d guess you’ll be waiting for a response hun FYI!) - while it’s an important topic the way Rob just loves venting about stuff like that irks me.
True, and yet most of the time he portrays himself as an idiot. Shrieking when he “forgets” or “loses” things. Another one who plays up for the attention and the likes. Make up your mind Rob.

Reactions: 4
True, and yet most of the time he portrays himself as an idiot. Shrieking when he “forgets” or “loses” things. Another one who plays up for the attention and the likes. Make up your mind Rob.
And now he’s having a mini meltdown over having to go on radio and talk about it - so yes Rob maybe stick to the fashion and PR chats and what you actually know about instead of rowing in on topics you are not so expert in just for sass!
*from a real life epidemiologist 😂

Hmmmm I’m a bit suspicious about this one, he never does anything for no reason. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not doing PR for Roisin shorthall or someone else involved…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not disagreeing with his point - I'm not a gay man so I can't understand it from that perspective, but what I do understand is that it must be a slightly scary and uncertain time for some.

However - I can't help but think this is pure opportunism from him to so he can turn around and say he was one of the drivers of getting monkeypox focused on in Ireland. Skepticism on my behalf anyway. Its a serious issue but I'm not fully sure his intentions are pure on this, it's for him, not for his community.

Reactions: 5
For a person who works in PR, communications/marketing and acts as a sort of PR guru with his masterclass events, you would think our Rob would have the sense to proof read any correspondence he sends out if he wants to sound credible - check his letter to the government 🙈 I’m by no means an English scholar but there are glaring typos and some dodgy grammar 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Guess Rob was dumped by Liveline in favour of an actual doctor. He must be devastated 😉.
Again, promoting laundry service without declaring as an ad.... if it is not an ad, I am mortified for him. Tagging and begging for years and no bite.

Guess Rob was dumped by Liveline in favour of an actual doctor. He must be devastated 😉.
Again, promoting laundry service without declaring as an ad.... if it is not an ad, I am mortified for him. Tagging and begging for years and no bite.
I've always wondered if he does their PR or something? Or does something on the QT in exchange for fresh clean knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice his stories yesterday about the recent homophobic attack in Dublin? It was almost like he was taking the piss about it, saying it could have been him on a bus just being gay and fabulous BUT that guy was "very lucky he was only beaten" and not anything worse. It was chaos, they came down pretty soon after. Also, why is he wearing a full "Dior" suit on a Thursday morning working from a we-work for his own PR company? Pop the jeans and runners on hun, the paps are not waiting outside.

• Wow
Why would a so-called “pr pro” ( him about him) sign up with a pr agency to represent him?