Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen Shane in awhile guys
Were they not abroad together for a wedding like last week?

The same wedding he got totally pissed, did a Q&A and spoke about marriage and revealed that they weren't going to have kids....... hmm there's some oversharing now that I think of it.

Reactions: 1
Were they not abroad together for a wedding like last week?

The same wedding he got totally pissed, did a Q&A and spoke about marriage and revealed that they weren't going to have kids....... hmm there's some oversharing now that I think of it.
Oh I totally missed that 😂😂

I hope some young impressionable person starting out on their career does not apply for his internship shite and goes somewhere legit. He advertises for them every couple of months saying if they totally ‘wow’ him he’ll offer them a job afterwards but seems after years to have only 1 person working for him after countless interns. What’s really happening is he wants free labour to do the work he’s charging others for while he suns himself from his parent’s villa and if they don’t fulfil every demand he’ll run with it as an excuse not to hire them. If he wasn’t getting the laundry collected self titled guru would probably get them to drop it off too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope some young impressionable person starting out on their career does not apply for his internship shite and goes somewhere legit. He advertises for them every couple of months saying if they totally ‘wow’ him he’ll offer them a job afterwards but seems after years to have only 1 person working for him after countless interns. What’s really happening is he wants free labour to do the work he’s charging others for while he suns himself from his parent’s villa and if they don’t fulfil every demand he’ll run with it as an excuse not to hire them. If he wasn’t getting the laundry collected self titled guru would probably get them to drop it off too.
i know people that run their own business that constantly take unpaid interns........its okish but kind of exploitation at same time lol

FFS the birthday trip for the Love of His Life to Cliff House he has been boring us with talk of all week has ended up being a PR Stay…talk about skinflint. And there he was almost bragging about it all week and he hasn’t even paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mortified for the free PR stay for his fellas birthday. Rob likes to give the impression he has loads of cash.....yet they go on a freebie for his fellas birthday. The irony of driving to a free stay in his Range Rover.

Reactions: 3
Mortified for the free PR stay for his fellas birthday. Rob likes to give the impression he has loads of cash.....yet they go on a freebie for his fellas birthday. The irony of driving to a free stay in his Range Rover.
They're just lucky the range rover actually works this weekend

Reactions: 2
Hey, the snaps Rob is recently posting is not the house he does usually be in with his parents? It’s definitely a different house. Did anyone else notice that? I bet all along the house was rented but he tried to let on they owned it.

Hey, the snaps Rob is recently posting is not the house he does usually be in with his parents? It’s definitely a different house. Did anyone else notice that? I bet all along the house was rented but he tried to let on they owned it.

Was it? I can't say I noticed any different. All those McMansions over there look the same.

Was it? I can't say I noticed any different. All those McMansions over there look the same.
I totally agree. They all look so similar. It’s the pool I noticed. The other pool had a stairs going across it. It was an odd feature.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s a rental

and so was the previous house he was in last year!

actually embarrassing that he mentions it as being “down the end of our road”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s a rental

and so was the previous house he was in last year!

actually embarrassing that he mentions it as being “down the end of our road”.

But like... how many times has he said "our house in Quinta, or mum and dad's house in Quinta" actually scarlet for him.

Reactions: 9
Fair play to ya. 👏 He has definitely mentioned that it was their own Villa or at least try and allure that it was his family owned villa.

Not one bit surprised. He’s the biggest joke and least genuine person out there.

Also, anyone that mentions they’re busy 3-4 times a day. Yeah they’re the ones that are not busy at all.

Reactions: 7
But like... how many times has he said "our house in Quinta, or mum and dad's house in Quinta" actually scarlet for him.
No way!!! He has totally made out like they own the house. Thought the one he is in this time looked different to the last, there was a bridge over the pool in the other one . What a tool!!

No way!!! He has totally made out like they own the house. Thought the one he is in this time looked different to the last, there was a bridge over the pool in the other one . What a tool!!
Thats the exact feature I noticed too that was missing.

I’d be so embarrassed if I was him. In his 30s living off mam and dad and following them on every holiday they go on. Cut the womb!!!!!

Oh now that’s embarrassing 😂😂😂

100% lets on they owned it!! 🙈🙈 imagine feeling the need to do that!?

Glad he's been finally found out. Absolutely obnoxious man. So rude also. I hope someone pulls him up on it being a rental

Reactions: 6
OMG IM SHOCKED!! He absolutely alluded to his parenting an owning that villa… People of tattle doing the lords work!

Not cool Rob!

Reactions: 8