Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not rob sharing a housing crisis video when his parents set him up with a house, he "solo travels" to his patents villa and would break his back to story his latest BT purchase.
I know right or maybe he'll pop down to his folks other house in WexfordšŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They try so hard to portray this mad having the craic 24/7 lifestyle but Rob's limo stories shows them all for what they are. Narcissistic self obsessed twats, all glued to their phones having zero craic and zero interaction with one another. Absolutely dire!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to not mind Rob Kenny but Iā€™m appalled by his stories tonight. At the VIP awards, during the Designer of the year award he put a post up tagging Hannah Saunders saying well done on making the brand famous. It was another designer that won, and heā€™s giving the credit to a PR agency - none to the design and creative process that won! Absolutely appalling - get a bleeping grip Rob and have some respect.

Reactions: 6
Rob Kenny, Thalia Heffernan pic!!!!! Does anybody else think it looks like her head is facing the wrong way and her front looks like her back WTF!!!

I'd say he's raging he didn't win best dressed man anyway!

The suit looked like a sailor's/pilot's dress up costume, and a shirt screaming dior on the collar is just a bit naff.

And what was the story with resharing his birthday video?

Reactions: 6
Has Rob had a nose job? His nose looks very different in his throwback photos compared to now šŸ¤”

Some craic to be had at that wedding if heā€™s time to be posting all those throwback picsā€¦

Wonder if some of his stories will be deleted today, definitely seems to be on something other than ā€˜espresso martsā€™ ā„

Donā€™t know what it is about that wedding (looking at Hannah Saunders stories too) but there is something really off about it. The bride and groom look so awkward but the bride looks pissed off in all the story backgrounds. Maybe they all got really pissed quickly. Not many gushing stories from Hannah like normal so she was either banned from posting or she was disappointed in day for her ā€œcontentā€
Rob deffo on ā„

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but when has it become ok to be a guest at somebody's wedding and basically livestream it!!??? How disrespectful was Rob at that wedding, I would be RAGING if I was the bride/groom.

Reactions: 5
Hilarious this lad is talking about the cost living and people should be marching on the streets when he locked himself out of his house took the train to Belfast and bought a 400ā‚¬ shirt from Burberry to tide him over ā€¦..

Reactions: 11
Canā€™t believe that . Honestly spent 1200 on flight to Spain and canā€™t buy an AirPods case .
1)not value on anything keeps loosing them
2) just use normal headphones

Every hotel he stays in has to be some sort of suite, stays in a city for one night and will be jokingly posting ā€œthis will doā€ but always making sure to gloat and show off every inch of the room, I wonder does he email off his PR begging for upgrades

Every hotel he stays in has to be some sort of suite, stays in a city for one night and will be jokingly posting ā€œthis will doā€ but always making sure to gloat and show off every inch of the room, I wonder does he email off his PR

Reactions: 1
Canā€™t imagine his earnings from a startup PR firm can be running his lifestyle ?

The outfit šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø He strikes me as somebody who is very rude and self important the way he carries on. Himself and Greg O Shea passed each other like they didnā€™t exist before Rob all but hopped on your man for a photo šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1