Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Palestine is more trendy than poverty I guess.
---

It was the utilita rants that blew my mind. Her argument about her meter being inaccessible because she’d have to go outside blew my mind. With the absolute best will in the world what exactly are meter companies supposed to do about the physical locations of said meters which generally need to be exactly where they are? It did sound entirely reachable for most wheelchair users (including her I’m guessing as her main objection was that she’d have to go outside not “I can’t reach it once I’m there”) and they had an app for most functions, it was just this one that had to be physically done she was complaining about.

Some things just cannot realistically be any more accessible than they are (doubt many people want a meter on their bedroom wall after all) and it seemed so bizarre she decided they had a vendetta against her and all disabled people because of it:
I’m not sure of the arrangements as I can access my elec meters, but I can’t access my water meter and the water firm will send someone to do the reading for me.
Obviously RSMoan wouldn’t sign up for that sort of scheme coz she’s not interested in solutions.
Wasnt she moaning that she needed to use her phone to photograph the reading, as the Krays can’t be trusted not to break it? Coz obviously none of the kids could get a reading for her 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure of the arrangements as I can access my elec meters, but I can’t access my water meter and the water firm will send someone to do the reading for me.
Obviously RSMoan wouldn’t sign up for that sort of scheme coz she’s not interested in solutions.
Wasnt she moaning that she needed to use her phone to photograph the reading, as the Krays can’t be trusted not to break it? Coz obviously none of the kids could get a reading for her 🙄
I think there was that one, where it was heavily implied the reading was actually transmitted to the app/company automatically anyway and she was just convinced they were conning her specifically, and something about pressing a reset button which seemed to be a once in a blue moon occasion thing and also something the krays would have been perfectly capable of doing despite her whining about the danger of it. The krays or indeed I’m sure nearly any random person walking past - if someone asked me to press the reset button on their meter cos they couldn’t reach it I would.

Reactions: 8
One of those “well if this is so un achievable, how can you be parenting two kids” moments.
Remember when she gave RN homeschool history based on “We didn’t start the fire” that was awful too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Palestine is more trendy than poverty I guess.
---

It was the utilita rants that blew my mind. Her argument about her meter being inaccessible because she’d have to go outside blew my mind. With the absolute best will in the world what exactly are meter companies supposed to do about the physical locations of said meters which generally need to be exactly where they are? It did sound entirely reachable for most wheelchair users (including her I’m guessing as her main objection was that she’d have to go outside not “I can’t reach it once I’m there”) and they had an app for most functions, it was just this one that had to be physically done she was complaining about.

Some things just cannot realistically be any more accessible than they are (doubt many people want a meter on their bedroom wall after all) and it seemed so bizarre she decided they had a vendetta against her and all disabled people because of it:
Also she’s a wheelchair user yes, but she can walk. She’s not paralysed with a traumatic spinal fracture. She has the use of her legs.

Reactions: 11
with regards to her being an Irish Traveller - is the name Louisa Britain a common Traveller name? I live in Belfast and the vast majority of Irish Travellers that I know of have the surname Joyce, McDonagh or Mongan. I have never known of a traveller with the first name Louisa, most of them have Irish first names. My experience with Travellers here is limited, I know someone who lives near to where they had a camp. I don’t know of any who live by the roadside either, I believe most if them are in housing.
The name is a pun. Loser Britain, so cutting edge. The old saddo probably spent ages thinking it up and was very proud of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Makes you think, when she's been so immobile she wasn't able to drive any other car but her own or whatever the problem was, for needing a chair, wasn't able to take the kids out or perform meter readings... But could fly across the country for a duck.

How did other people not notice this?! She's absolutely full of tit and always has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s one of these people who inconvenience happens to when it suits them. Or for financial gain. Or out of laziness. But they are entirely able to do the things they want to do. Like Rebecca Kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
10 days! Only 20 more till the account is deleted.

---
Nothing to do with RSM but I noticed Unbound are using Kickstarter for a book they are publishing.

Is that not a bit bizarre for a crowdfunding publisher to be using another crowdfunding website?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
10 days! Only 20 more till the account is deleted.
Not really though - you only need to log in to keep it activated. You don't need to actually post. She could be logging in and then deactivating again. Unless there's a way to see logins?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Not really though - you only need to log in to keep it activated. You don't need to actually post. She could be logging in and then deactivating again. Unless there's a way to see logins?
Yeah, she could be logging in then deactivating again. I don't think she has activated again as her pic still appears in my search bar. When other people reactivate, like JM, the picture tends to vanish. Very tenuous I know! We can but hope she's not coming back and will learn to be a nicer person.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, she could be logging in then deactivating again. I don't think she has activated again as her pic still appears in my search bar. When other people reactivate, like JM, the picture tends to vanish. Very tenuous I know! We can but hope she's not coming back and will learn to be a nicer person.
Yeah, watch out for ScottishRoadMama coming at ya on X soon

*just a mama who lives on a ScottishRoad. Not on the road, nor Scottish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw a flying pig today!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The book I funded with the refund I got from Unbound over One in Five has been published and was delivered to me today.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's nice without her isn't it?
I genuinely hope she fucks off SM for good. She's a horrible presence. And hearing about her poor kids was always just upsetting.
But hopefully the doomed book might he resolved.

Reactions: 16