Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're rapidly approaching six months since the last Unbound update in which they assured us the manuscript would be delivered to their editorial team in January 2024 and they would have a publication date soon after.

The book is clearly dead in the water.

Reactions: 15
I was so intrigued by her Last Post in which it was explained that a prerequisite of an Unbound contract is a large X following. This is a bit apropos nothing, but even if she comes back there might be enough commentary to make promoting the zine a bit tricky.

Also, what's she doing with her days now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was so intrigued by her Last Post in which it was explained that a prerequisite of an Unbound contract is a large X following. This is a bit apropos nothing, but even if she comes back there might be enough commentary to make promoting the zine a bit tricky.

Also, what's she doing with her days now?
Shouting at folk who work in shops and avoiding men who work in kebab shops in between burgering.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like to think that Roadsidemum has joined the Robert Burns World Federation and is now writing poetry in "the old tongue"

I have copied, pasted and "edited" the header poem of the Federation's interest, in order to help Louisa pass as a White Burns Lover.

I don't really understand Robert Burns poetry, by the way, though I do love a haggis.

But Naughtiest, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best-laid schemes O vans and grifters
Gang aft agley.
An lea'e us nought but grief an pain,
For promis'd Zines!
Still reeling from Louisa/Loser Britain. You were so smart to see that, @FrumpyCat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing new, just checking in to say hello. And we are 8 days away from permanent DELETION OF HER ACCOUNT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nothing new, just checking in to say hello. And we are 8 days away from permanent DELETION OF HER ACCOUNT.
Oh hi. I sort of miss us all. Not her, but us. Oh, what a funny world. Thanks for being the DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT monitor.
---
What's the odds she comes back at the last possible moment?
I can't guess! I put my bet in (see few posts above), but I'm hoping for a real end to her, and a no Unbound zine, except I feel so sorry for any contributors who worked on their essays in hope of a voice and money.

Reactions: 10
Nah. I've taken Twitter breaks before and I always log in and out every so often so I don't lose my account. She'll be doing the same.

Reactions: 9
What would happen if Xitter deleted her account, would she have to set up a new account in order to complain on Xitter? Would she threaten Space Wanker to “delete his account”?

Reactions: 5
What would happen if Xitter deleted her account, would she have to set up a new account in order to complain on Xitter? Would she threaten Space Wanker to “delete his account”?
She'd ask for recommendations so she could lawyer up and prepare herself for litigation right to the very end.

Or, like the bus lane fine, she'd moan - rant, really - about the cruelty of knowing the rules but having ME and people would chip in to pay. Or something equally reasonable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if what she thinks she's be able to do is get out of the contract.. She won't😂

Either that or she thinks she can ignore everything come back and only advertise the book... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if what she thinks she's be able to do is get out of the contract.. She won't😂

Either that or she thinks she can ignore everything come back and only advertise the book... 😂
Realistically though she absolutely can. Lying though she may be about many aspects of her life I don’t think she’s rich so the best Unbound would probably be able to do is get a CCJ against her that she won’t settle. Chasing her for any breach would likely end up costing them money they won’t get back so I imagine if she doesn’t deliver ultimately they’ll try and fob all the backers off with credit refunds (so they’ve not lost anything) and just swallow the few who will be arsed to fight them to get cash.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Happy permanent DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT day to all who celebrate 🍾 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

(usual disclaimer applies that she may have been logging in intermittently to extend the time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy permanent DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT day to all who celebrate 🍾 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

(usual disclaimer applies that she may have been logging in intermittently to extend the time)
I imagine these types are always very suprised the sun keeps rising without their input and 'activism'. Almost as if voluntarily moaning on a website changes nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
885 unlucky Unbound funders still waiting for their book, publication permanently listed as "TBC". Includes six sad souls who paid £10 for a video call with Louisa.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
885 unlucky Unbound funders still waiting for their book, publication permanently listed as "TBC". Includes six sad souls who paid £10 for a video call with Louisa.
Disgusting this has been allowed to happen.
Apart from sorting this mess out I hope Louisa permanently stays off SM. She is appalling.

Reactions: 11