Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can the ninny power take down Unbound? They're absolute criminals imo

Reactions: 13
Let's note this new X account called Roadsidemum. If I've misread details or am just plain silly, please say. Or delete your account do not condescend to me; your choice

1000004969.jpg

1000004967.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Do they have no obligation to refund backers? I don't understand how that is allowed.
Legal geng persona will pick it up EYE ROLL. Don't mention his name lest he manifest approval!

I've emailed Unprincipledbound to ask if they'd provide some leniency to backers and or a public update about the contributors' fees

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, I'm sure you're right.

Now that is trolling.
Depher ended up with someone tweeting as them only about their scams tagging in people associated with them, if she’s silly enough to lose her name the same could happen.

Reactions: 4
One of us could have taken Louisa Britain and started tweeting positive fun stuff, to completely duck her up.

BRB...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One of us could have taken Louisa Britain and started tweeting positive fun stuff, to completely duck her up.

BRB...
looks like she lost her handle (taken just now, cropped because it was suggesting people to follow under who as far as I could tell are unrelated)

IMG_1503.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
looks like she lost her handle (taken just now, cropped because it was suggesting people to follow under who as far as I could tell are unrelated)

View attachment 3002247
Long may this blissful silence continue. No more oversharing of awful parenting and inappropriate sex life details and petty squabbles with everyone else. If Unbound capitulates and refunds all the people who backed that doomed book project, I will consider this matter completely closed.

Reactions: 15
A moment's silence for the RSM threads and all who sailed in them.

Godspeed you beautiful creatures.

• Haha
Just had an embarrassing moment where I started humming "Candle in the Wind" and noticed that

Goodbye, Roadsidemum
Though I never knew you at all...

Fits way too well. Am fighting the urge to create a full new version.

I'm not even stuck in the bathtub!

• Haha
🎶 And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a horrible c*nt on the take
Always knowing who to cling to
When you wanted gin
And I would've liked to know you
But I've got a brain
Your grift burned out long before
Your book materialised 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah shite, what if she’s just stuck in the bath. She’ll be fucken furious when she gets out and her xitter’s gone

• Haha
Reactions: 22