Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking of getting “desperately dangerous and extraordinarily twisted” on a tee shirt. Might wear it to Burnley Magistrates when our Jimmy gets fingered.

I am certain that Unheards favourite povvo non deliverer of books that over £20,000 (yes, that’s twenty thousand pounds) has already been collected on, and that is now about 2 years overdue, is definitely not a scam artist and grifter. Absolutely certain a regular cash app beggar that took the kind hearted public for thousands for a wheelchair on the premise of ‘paying it forward’ after getting her pip sorted but NEVER DID is DEFINITELY not a con artist. And OF COUSE the poor innocent wee slip of a thing, victim of DV, so threatened she has had to be under protection, fearful of her life, so she HAS to be anonymous is 100% not on the cadge for gin money….no no no! You must be mistaken!
I would buy that T-shirt, several in fact. Get some printed and open a Patreon, TenderBoof. Cashos coming your way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's spent the last hour (no exaggeration) tweeting out a massive rant about "trolls." I'll SS the whole thing if and when she finishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oooh I'm so excited. Then we can post the replies separately. Hurrah!

RoadsideUpYourBum should get together with Liz Fraser right now and raise an army of two self-obsessed "warriors".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Liz was on one about cars recently wasn't she? Maybe she's already after ML? Flights to Venice on expenses?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's straight from the Monroe playbook. Overwrought fantasist bollocks about people trying to find out her address (I for one have no interest in knowing where she lives; the fact it's nowhere near me is actually a great comfort), targeting her "work projects" (er, the only project I'm aware of is One in Five and I just want her to write the bleeping thing), trying to sabotage her relationship with ML, "trashing" her kids (we're not the ones who neglect and emotionally abuse them, HTH), etc. Unless another site is keeping tabs on her bullshit she's just straight up lying about Tattle to cover her own arse, like so many other grifters.

Reactions: 14
Does this tit she's tweeting about happen on Twitter (I'll be honest, I rarely look her up as she is so obnoxious)? I presume she doesn't mean here as none of that stuff she's posting is familiar.

ETA DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Reactions: 11
Does this tit she's tweeting about happen on Twitter (I'll be honest, I rarely look her up as she is so obnoxious)? I presume she doesn't mean here as none of that stuff she's posting is familiar.

ETA DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
She's angry at twitter calling her a racist and flailing around dragging here in too for some reason.
It's all to do with Depher. Yesterday she said the people who uncovered his crimes on line are all trolls. She either is or isn't aware that there is a long history of Depher abusing a group of Black women on twitter who have been documenting and reporting his racism and bullying.
'Alleged' crime :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20240518_125646.jpg

Screenshot_20240518_125504.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

ETA DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
Who'd know?

Louisa Britain's cat is really ugly and her LOVER smells like the prawns that RN left behind the sofa/couch/lounge in 2020 and/or 2021 and/or 2022 or something.

Ooh, I'm hard, me.

Thanks, @BlendedSlop. You are a legend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope her kids are OK, safe and protected from her rage. Sounds like she has gone totally off her rocker (again).

She really is utterly delusional.

The beginning and end of this is Roadsidemum appropriates marginalised identities for cash via an anonymous twitter account. She is a fraud.
---
She's angry at twitter calling her a racist and flailing around dragging here in too for some reason.
It's all to do with Depher. Yesterday she said the people who uncovered his crimes on line are all trolls. She either is or isn't aware that there is a long history of Depher abusing a group of Black women on twitter who have been documenting and reporting his racism and bullying.
'Alleged' crime :rolleyes:

View attachment 2943407

View attachment 2943408
She wouldn't mention them as there is no way for her to profit or benefit from that. She's very guest like in that way.

Reactions: 10
Her hatred of here has meant she refuses to give any 'Internet warriors' any credit for anything. Even if a group of Black women (unconnected to here) uncovered a massive racist. In her head they all come from Tattle and it's all about her. So she's labelled all 'trolls' dangerous criminal stalkers. They can't have any credence or it looks bad for her.
Hence the 'there's more than one group claiming this as a win' comment because of the Depher threads here.

Screenshot_20240518_131634.jpg

Person here is from the group of women mentioned.

Screenshot_20240518_131742.jpg

Screenshot_20240518_131828.jpg

RSM couldn't help making it all about her as usual and continues to do so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I hope her kids are OK, safe and protected from her rage. Sounds like she has gone totally off her rocker (again).

She really is utterly delusional.

The beginning and end of this is Roadsidemum appropriates marginalised identities for cash via an anonymous twitter account. She is a fraud.
---

She wouldn't mention them as there is no way for her to profit or benefit from that. She's very guest like in that way.
She's really put the false Traveller identity to bed, though left a mere hint in her reference to "I'm white so they say".

Remember when it was oddly important to her to emphasise small t traveller and vehemently advise she PASSED AS WHITE?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't she only bitching about Depher because his claims of notifying SS of vulnerable people when he'd seen them saying they were actively suicidal/in extreme poverty and awful living conditions (unlikely in retrospect, but there you go) meant SOCIAL SERVICES WOULD TAKE THE BABIES AWAY, and nothing to do with any of the tit he actually did?

Wasn't she only bitching about Depher because his claims of notifying SS of vulnerable people when he'd seen them saying they were actively suicidal/in extreme poverty and awful living conditions (unlikely in retrospect, but there you go) meant SOCIAL SERVICES WOULD TAKE THE BABIES AWAY, and nothing to do with any of the tit he actually did?
Indeed. It was all about her and her fear of social services involvement.

I also always suspected that she attacked him because he was muscling in on her grifting and denting her income streams.

• Wow